Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion..
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
DevOps Lead Engineer
Technical Leadership of the Software Factory
1. Develop the Build Test and Deployment automation of the Software Application products utilizing Jenkins and multibranch Jenkinsfiles utilizing pipeline libraries Artifactory Perforce GitLab Coverity Valgrind GCov Sonar etc
2. Set the strategy for Dockerizing or Containerizing of Software Application products
3. Drive continuous improvements in the Software Factory for maximizing product quality and productivity of the development team and minimizing total cost of ownership of the Software Factory infrastructure
4. Drive ongoing investigation and evaluation of new technologies to support continuous improvements in the Software Factory
5. Implement and manage CMake build configuration and bash PowerShell build scripts
6. Provide support for configuring and using software quality analysis tools like Coverity Valgrind GCov Sonar etc
7. Develop automation for monitoring key software metrics through the use of the Digital Health Dashboard
8. Share with the development team best practices and processes for software development and deployment
Technical Leadership of Software Factory Infrastructure Management
1. Deploy and maintain Software Factory infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code and automation technologies such as Chef Packer Terraform etc in on prem Azure and AWS environments
2. Develop Dockerizing or Containerizing of build and test agents used in the Software Factory
3. Deploy and manage rigorous vulnerability patching and OS update schedule for cross platform Software Factory infrastructure
4. Develop the strategy for continuous monitoring of Software Factory infrastructure
5. Lead the Computer System Validation efforts on tools used in the Software Factory
Automation Test Strategy for Software Verification
1. Develop the challenging verification strategy including performance or load testing with optimal coverage for Software Application products
2. Lead evaluation, tradeoff analysis proof of concept and selection of various automation test tools available
3. Selection of appropriate vendor and resources for automation support
1. Hands on experience with Software DevOps tools for continuous build test and deployment
2. Hands on experience with infrastructure deployment automation in cloud environments
3. Hands on experience with container development and deployment
4. Hands on experience in implementing test automation for software applications
5. Working knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure technologies for software development.
6. Demonstrated knowledge of software testing methodology or processes and software development life cycle
7. Demonstrated knowledge in manual or automated testing methodologies
8. Ability to work well with teams and across a global environment
1. Experience with Jenkins Multi Branch Pipeline CI or CD and Pipeline Libraries
2. Experience with Chef Infrastructure Management Packer Terraform and other infrastructure automation tools
3. Experience with Microsoft Azure technologies
4. Experience with C++ source code algorithm, library, and application development, testing, and deployment.
5. Experience working within the Scaled Agile Framework software develop process and roles.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
• Qualifications: 2-5 years (1 year min relevant experience in the role) experience; Bachelor’s degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.