Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion..
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
The DevOps Engineer
Technical Leadership of the Software Factory:
1. Develop the Build, Test, and Deployment automation of the Software Application products utilizing Jenkins and multi-branch Jenkinsfiles utilizing pipeline libraries, Artifactory, Perforce, GitLab, Coverity, Valgrind, GCov, Sonar, etc.
2. Set the strategy for Dockerizing/Containerizing of Software Application products.
3. Drive continuous improvements in the Software Factory for maximizing product quality and productivity of the development team and minimizing total cost of ownership of the Software Factory infrastructure.
4. Drive ongoing investigation and evaluation of new technologies to support continuous improvements in the Software Factory.
5. Implement and manage CMake build configuration and bash/PowerShell build scripts.
6. Provide support for configuring and using software quality analysis tools like Coverity, Valgrind, GCov, Sonar, etc.
7. Develop automation for monitoring key software metrics through the use of the Digital Health Dashboard.
8. Share with the development team best practices and processes for software development and deployment.
Technical Leadership of Software Factory Infrastructure Management:
1. Deploy and maintain Software Factory infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code and automation technologies such as Chef, Packer, Terraform, etc. in on-prem, Azure, and AWS environments.
2. Develop Dockerizing/Containerizing of build and test agents used in the Software Factory.
3. Deploy and manage rigorous vulnerability patching and OS update schedule for cross platform Software Factory infrastructure.
4. Develop the strategy for continuous monitoring of Software Factory infrastructure.
5. Lead the Computer System Validation efforts on tools used in the Software Factory.
Automation Test Strategy for Software Verification:
1. Develop the challenging verification strategy, including performance/load testing, with optimal coverage for Software Application products.
2. Lead evaluation, tradeoff analysis, proof of concept, and selection of various automation test tools available.
3. Selection of appropriate vendor and resources for automation support.
1. Hands-on experience with Software DevOps tools for continuous build, test, and deployment.
2. Hands-on experience with infrastructure deployment automation in cloud environments.
3. Hands-on experience with container development and deployment.
4. Hands-on experience in implementing test automation for software applications.
5. Working knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure technologies (IaaS/PaaS/VM) for software development.
6. Demonstrated knowledge of software testing methodology / processes and software development life cycle.
7. Demonstrated knowledge in manual / automated testing methodologies.
8. Ability to work well with teams and across a global environment.
1. Experience with Jenkins Multi-Branch Pipeline CI/CD and Pipeline Libraries.
2. Experience with Chef Infrastructure Management, Packer, Terraform, and other infrastructure automation tools.
3. Experience with Microsoft Azure technologies.
4. Experience with C++ source code algorithm, library, and application development, testing, and deployment.
5. Experience working within the Scaled Agile Framework software develop process and roles.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
• Qualifications: 3-9 years experience; Bachelor’s degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.