A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Role & Responsibilities
Work in a collaborative environment with global teams to assist in driving client engagements in a broad range of industries to design and build scalable solutions to solve business problems and create value by leveraging client data. Capgemini is currently looking for a Scrum Master Senior Consultant within our growing Digital delivery team.
- Exhibit Lean-Agile leadership – Exhibit behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Help the team embrace frameworks, adopt and apply Agile Principles, and implement framework practices
- Collaborate and solve problems together with peer Scrum Masters and development teams
- Develop effective, quality source code that satisfies customer needs with an exceptional experience
- Work with team to quickly understand client needs, develop solutions, and collaboratively present findings to client executives
- Collaborate with team to provide recommendations and solutions to clients by clearly articulating complex concepts through generation and delivery of presentations
- Use industry expertise to uncover new opportunities with clients’ data
- Assist with the mentorship and development of consultants
- Assist in growing practice by meeting business goals through client prospecting, responding to proposals, identifying and closing opportunities within identified client accounts
- 3-5 years working within various I&D technologies including: Big Data, BI Reporting, Power BI, AI Solutions, data management/ingestion/migration, reporting & visualization, Azure or AWS cloud platforms, and SAP/S4 HANA
- Technical literacy to be able to understand technical delivery risks and communicate with vendors and clients
- CSM or SAFe certified required or 3-5+ years relevant experience within an Agile framework
- Extensive experience gathering metrics, performing retrospectives, and developing Agile techniques
- Experience using fast-paced delivery methods, Agile/DevOps methodology and working with distributed delivery across on/offshore is required
- Excellent communication and Collaborative and team focused
- Rally, Jira, and Pivotal Tracker
- Strong consulting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Scrum Master Certification or Agile PMI-ACP Certification preferred
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.