Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. #getthefutureyouwant
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release. Additional Skills and Experiences can include:
- Experience with Enterprise Data Governance and/or data analysis is required.
- Will work with Enterprise MDM tool using Reltio.
- Experience analyzing data sets or data results (e.g. profiling results, results reporting) to draw inferences and identify adherence, or lack thereof, to business requirements.
- Proficiency in creating source-to-target mapping, including handling complex taxonomies.
- Experience working with data within databases and reporting tools.
- Able to communicate effectively, comfortable engaging with clients 1 to 1 and presenting in client presentations and can lead client workshops/discussions.
- Able to write well, compose clear documentation and artifacts.
- Previous experience with data quality tools and SQL/queries.
- Able to learn new skills quickly.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years of related work experience in the areas of Master Data Management. This should include two or more of the following – Data Quality, Metadata Management, ETL/Integration, MDM (any domain), Data Visualization or Data Governance.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of data management concepts (data governance, data modeling, data quality, data lineage, master data management, metadata management, data analytics, etc.).
- Understand data profiling with reporting and related documentation.
- Hands-on experience with Enterprise MDM tools like Reltio (must have) and nice to have: Informatica, IBM, Talend, Tibco MDM,, Stibo, Riversand, etc.
- Ability to excel in a performance-based environment.
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT!