Scope & Responsibilities
Capgemini Invent is Capgemini’s new digital innovation, consulting and transformation global business line. Our multi-disciplinary team helps business leaders find new sources of value. We accelerate the process of turning ideas into prototypes and scalable real-world solutions; leveraging the full business and technology expertise of the Capgemini Group to implement at speed and scale.
The Capgemini Invent CPR Industry team is growing by leaps and bounds and is looking for strong candidates to join our team of smart, highly motivated, and talented consultants in the business. We experienced double-digit growth in a challenging 2020 and we have continued the positive momentum in 2021 with a record-breaking Q1.
The CPR team is looking for an energetic, experienced Managing Consultant (MC). This position can be based out of New York City, Chicago, or Atlanta metropolitan areas. As an MC, you will manage high-profile, strategic transformation engagements in the CPR industry, manage customer relationships at various levels within our clients’ organization, and help Capgemini expand those relationships. You will also partner with Capgemini executives to drive revenue by leading business development pursuits through RFI/RFP responses, proactive client pitches, and client presentations. As a mentor, you will manage a team of consultants and guide their career development while helping them further sharpen their skills. Finally, to keep Capgemini competitive, you will also lead or contribute to the creation of strategic offerings in the CPR industry.
- MBA or Graduate degree required; or equivalent experience demonstrating a solid understanding of strategy and commercial concepts & relationships.
- You have a minimum of 6-8 years' experience working, including in a top Management Consulting firm with focus on Strategy, Operations, Innovation or Technology with demonstrated impact or in a leading company within the CPR industry.
- You have led successful engagements delivering digital projects and services to a variety of industry clients.
- You have strong core consulting skills, including meeting and workshop development and management, deck writing, storyboarding, inductive/deductive reasoning, client interviewing, issue analysis, data analysis, process design, and change management.
- You possess strong design thinking skills, including application of conceptual modeling and visualization to problem and solution definition; knowledge of empathy mapping, journey mapping and quantitative and qualitative research methods for developing compelling customer insights; and iterative concept testing.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, a strong presence with good relationship-building and interpersonal skills, and value personal and professional values.
- Comfortable with up to 85% travel.
Project Management and Delivery
- Demonstrate strong consulting and advisory skillset including analytical capabilities, ability to synthesize content and translate it into sound recommendations and deliverables, financial modeling and conceptualization. Mastery of PowerPoint, Excel and new forms of delivery.
- Lead CPR transformation projects with large client organizations.
- Help invent and design innovative, new or improved digital customer experiences and develop digital customer engagement strategies. Contribute to the design of new digital capabilities, business processes, organizational designs, governance structures and measurement programs required to execute future state experiences and digital customer engagement strategies.
- Simplify and bring clarity to challenging situations, models and issues to create structured actions.
- Test insights and recommendations with management.
- Demonstrate ability to drive blended teams of management consultants, experience designers, technology, data strategists, and implementation specialists to deliver according to plan (scope, quality and time).
- Mentor and coach others to deliver quality results and promote others' professional development.
- Build a network within the Capgemini group and contribute to education of other Business Units around the CPR practice offerings to support existing account expansion.
- Play a significant role in client proposals and RFP responses from initial brief to final sales presentations.
- Nurture and expand existing account relationships.
- Identify potential personal business relationships that can be leveraged by the practice to develop new business.
Content Development and Practice Involvement
- Contribute to thought leadership around CPR topics that illustrate the insights and case studies Capgemini Invent has developed during client engagements.
- Proactively participate in North American recruitment, training and community-building.
- Be a visible member of the CPR community of practice.
- Provide mentoring and coaching for the more junior consultants under their responsibility.
About Your Career
Our growth ambition and collaborative work approach with clients combine to create a business culture that allows new consultants to dive right in and become an integral part of the team. The entrepreneurial working style and size of our practice will enable you to create a name for yourself, shine early on, and have a significant impact on our clients and our company.
We offer countless opportunities to learn, grow, and develop both your business expertise and your leadership capabilities. New joiners first step into the world of Capgemini Invent via The Institute – our intensive ramp up into management consulting. With the support of intense coaching, consultants work on short projects supporting real business needs within our client ecosystem to learn our methodologies and collaborative work approach. New joiners also get the opportunity to meet colleagues from around the group to develop their network.
Please visit our website at: capgemini.com/service/invent/ for more information about Capgemini Invent.
About Capgemini Invent
Capgemini Invent is the strategy and transformation consulting arm of the Capgemini Group. We focus on helping leading clients radically improve and transform profitability, customer experience, and productivity. Clients come to us for our industry expertise and thought leadership. Clients remain with us for our ability to collaborate with their teams and deliver actionable recommendations and lasting change. We bring a mix of talented consultants and seasoned industry experts which makes for an exceptional client experience and delivers practical targeted strategies that generate results.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Joining the Capgemini Invent family means joining a team that places innovation and new technologies at the heart of digital transformation to help our clients deliver better business outcomes quickly and successfully with an agile, iterative methodology.
Capgemini Invent positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.