Consulting and Transformation Specialist – Consumer Products & Retail
Who you’ll be working with
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation business of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs and CMOs envision and build what’s next for their organisations. We’re located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, and our 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
This role sits within Consumer Products and Retail team, a team with an inventive mindset and a passion for consumer and shopper engagement. We are a blend of industry experts, and innovators, here to advice CMOs on their marketing strategy and operating model. We address end-to-end marketing challenges, from delivering maximum value from the technology ecosystem, to designing and delivering engaging campaigns.
The focus of your role
With a deep expertise within the Consumer Products sector, you will have worked on projects in areas such as consumer and customer marketing strategy, end-to-end Marketing & Sales operations transformation, digital-enabled transformation, implementation of leading platforms such as Salesforce and Adobe and innovating through deploying Marketing, Commerce or Sales Enablement technologies.
- Define, design and deliver projects in areas such as consumer / customer experience definition, end-to-end Marketing & Sales operations transformation, building D2C capabilities and deploying MarTech / Sales Enablement solutions.
- Advise Consumer Products companies to tailor and adapt their business and operating models to better understand customers and end consumers, deliver meaningful engagement through relationship marketing and grow the business through disrupting across the end to end path to purchase
- Help companies seizing new opportunities and realise value quicker by trying new initiatives, testing-and-learning, not being afraid to fail (quickly) and critically being able to rapidly scale and integrate successes for true competitive advantage
What you’ll do
- Create cut-through marketing transformation strategies to maximise the impact of brands across all channels
- Build, deploy and scale marketing, sales, commerce and service technology solutions that reduce business complexity and cost
- Help optimise and transform business processes and technologies across a wide range of areas including: marketing clouds, campaign management, programmatic media buying/selling, customer data management and analytics, content management, eCommerce, marketing and media optimization and marketing operations, sales and service
- Engage with internal and external partners to collaborate on solutions and approaches to improve and grow their ability to meet business objectives
What you will bring
Proven track record of developing and delivering digitally-enabled marketing and/or sales transformation
Ability to translate clients strategic, operational and external drivers for transformation, gaining respect, building trust and inspiring clients by anticipating their needs and exceeding expectations within the Consumer Products Industry.
To be successful you’ll be highly motivated and versatile with the ability to adapt your skills, attitude and behaviours to work with ambiguity and in areas that are not part of your core skills. You’ll bring energy and passion to your work and be focused on outcomes at all levels in the client organisation.
You’ll enjoy managing a project team, providing direction and helping others to develop. You’ll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
You’ll be culturally sensitive to the different styles and demands that global organisations will pose, and you will leverage your emotional intelligence to navigate complex global matrix organisations.
Qualification and Experience required
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Experience with large Transformation programmes in Consumer Products gained on client side or consulting one
- Consulting experience
- Ability to influence consult and support clients with their Transformation Programme
- Experience on multiple stakeholder management, and ability to influence and inspire executive level leaders, partners and customers in new ways of doing business
- Knowledge of and comfort with a variety of digital tools, inclusive of marketing automation platforms, content management systems, CRM, and web analytics
Why join us
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and variable compensation which will be dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer excellent flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
About Capgemini Invent
Capgemini Invent is the strategy and transformation consulting arm of the Capgemini Group. We focus on helping leading clients radically improve and transform profitability, customer experience, and productivity. Clients come to us for our industry expertise and thought leadership. Clients remain with us for our ability to collaborate with their teams and deliver actionable recommendations and lasting change. We bring a mix of talented consultants and seasoned industry experts which makes for an exceptional client experience and delivers practical targeted strategies that generate results.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Joining the Capgemini Invent family means joining a team that places innovation and new technologies at the heart of digital transformation to help our clients deliver better business outcomes quickly and successfully with an agile, iterative methodology.
Capgemini Invent positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.