Sr. Manager – North America ServiceNow Alliance Will lead the team responsible for developing and maintaining all aspects of the partner relationship with ServiceNow in North America and drive the growth Capgemini services revenue. This position is specifically focused on ServiceNow and is responsible for all aspects of partner management and business development. As a team leader, they will design and execute the all up business development strategy, related business plan, and ensure alignment between Capgemini and ServiceNow.
The Sr. Manager will work closely with ServiceNow and partner executives, sales, marketing, and alliances teams to drive Capgemini solutions that deliver services revenue for the practice and license revenue for ServiceNow.
Leads the Partner Development and Alliances team dedicated to accelerating growth and meeting annual revenue targets.
Creates and executes regional business plan that is in alignment with global goals and objectives for the partnership and includes strategies for pipeline growth and management, field marketing, and relationship management across ServiceNow and Capgemini.
Maintains current forecasts of opportunities and tracks execution of strategies with ServiceNow. Responsible for closely monitoring and measuring team goals and key performance indicators. Oversees contractual obligations (certifications, training, etc.) and ensures that Capgemini maintains highest level of partnership status available.
Collaborates on demand generation plan with marketing to drive Capgemini awareness within ServiceNow and increase services revenue, and relevance within the ServiceNow ecosystem.
- Ability to plan, execute, and deliver results in a high growth organization
- Strong business acumen for defining, developing and positioning solution offerings
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in teams
- A broad technical background including technology infrastructure, technical project management, methodology, and technical and business consulting
- Experience building and managing executive level relationships
- A high degree of organizational, time management, and communication (written and verbal) skills, as well as the ability to be flexible under demanding work situations
- Strong, demonstrable, sales presentation skills
- Ability to execute successfully on marketing plans, including events, resulting in sales
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or related field, required
- ServiceNow certifications a plus
- 5+ years for ServiceNow ecosystem experience
- 10+ years of experience in business development and/or strategic account sales in the enterprise software space, preferably ServiceNow
- 5+ years of recent experience in managing strategic relationships with GSIs
- 5+ years of experience with channel sales to large enterprises
- Experience selling software products, and cloud based solutions to enterprise customers
- Experience defining, implementing, and managing go-to-market activities
- Technical understanding of cloud services and IT architectures
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini America, Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.