Adobe MDE job description
Primary Focus is to drive Adobe pipeline, bookings and revenue by positioning the value of Adobe Experience Cloud Solutions based on Adobe AEM, Analytics, Campaign, and AEP solutions.
The principal focus will be selling Adobe Solutions with a strong focus on end to end Marketing Solutions leveraging core Adobe products with integrations to other technology stacks.
Additional areas include driving ongoing support agreements, migration to Adobe Cloud Services, and implementation of Adobe Experience Platform (rtCDP).
The Candidate will work primarily work with the Adobe channel and drive demand generation programs to grow the Adobe pipeline, working with Marketing, Business Units, and Partners.
The candidate will also work with Capgemini’s Industry Sales teams to bridge the gap with Adobe Solutions, including qualifying deals, and assisting with deal proposal and closing.
The ideal candidate will have a solutions sales background with 7 years of prior experience driving Adobe Transformational deals in collaboration with Adobe.
Additional expertise includes:
In-depth knowledge of driving the entire sales cycle, including:
- Qualifying opportunities
- Clearly understands the Adobe partner influence revenue process and the ability to drive revenue growth
- Ability to assemble and guide the pursuit team working with Adobe
- Orchestrating discovery meetings and linking solutions to customer pain points (Consultative Selling / Value Selling)
- Ability to structure a winning presentation
- Sales presentation skills
- Ability to drive relationships with Capgemini’s Industry Sales Teams and the Adobe channel to negotiate terms
- Ability to manage to a close plan
- Ability to forecast accurate numbers
- Knowledge of Adobe Sales and Marketing Structure
- Adobe Sales Certification across multiple products
Structuring and driving Demand Generation to drive pipeline growth:
- Develop and nurture new pipeline opportunities through various marketing activities, cold calling, networking, teaming with the Adobe channel and Capgemini’s Industry teams
- Ability to define demand generation strategies in each of the target market segments
- Ability to prospect to generate leads with the Adobe Channel, and with Capgemini’s Industry Sales teams
- Present Capgemini capabilities, service offerings and differentiators via the phone, email, virtually and in person
- Maintains industry, sector and Adobe knowledge by attending key workshops; growing personal networks; and participating in professional events
Assembling Complex deals
- Experienced positioning “bold plays”, value propositions and Deal Hypothesis to the c-suite
- Understanding of market conditions, client’s needs and how Capgemini services best meet those needs; propose appropriate solutions to meet those needs and secure new clients
- Experience building GTM plans within the Adobe marketplace
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-guided and motivated individual capable of producing with minimal oversight
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial in nature
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Innate drive to succeed with a willingness to act
- Results oriented
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
This is an operational role that will guide the development of quality deliverables or delivery of quality services that meet client needs, expectations and business objectives within a specified budget and time frame. Accountable for effectively partnering with clients to identify issues, taking early action to resolve issues, and escalating to leadership when necessary.
Capgemini America, Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.