About DCX – Digital Customer Experience
The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice specializes in driving business value and customer engagement at each stage of the customer journey from marketing and sales to commerce and service. By combining proven methodologies, deep technical expertise, design and strategy, its talented teams take an integrated approach to addressing the total experience, for both customers and employees. By creating immersive experiences that engage and convert, brands can realize their CX vision and get the future they want.
We are a leader in customer experience (CX). Our holistic approach and breadth of experience enables companies to transform their business and transform the customer lifecycle. We implement technology, provide support and strategy for marketing, sales, service and commerce solutions.
We work with several large B2B, B2C and D2C brands, delivering amazing results for clients including the cosmetic, entertainment, pharma, retail, manufacturing, energy, and telecommunication industries.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
The Project Manager is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for Project Management, the Project Manager would work directly with the project team and clients gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They work with senior members of the team ensuring the successful delivery of implementation. They should have solid functional and/or industry knowledge. Our clients are world leading organizations that are/have selected to advance their business and the Consultant is an essential team member inside the organization.
- Responsible for the deliverables, cost, schedule, and quality of the project
- Develops, reviews, and approves project plan(s) and scope; ensuring all facets of the project deliverables are met
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Identifies and manages project risk
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop functional knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment
- Pre-sales experience including presentation skills and ability to demo solutions
- A strong teamwork ethic is essential
- Beneficial to have a working knowledge of the Atlassian Suite, JIRA, Confluence and Service Desk
- Demonstrate analytical and qualitative abilities
- Participation in each phase of at least 5 full lifecycle implementations
- Management and successful delivery of all phases of at least 2 – 10 implementations
- At least have a minimum 2 years of project management experience
- Management of projects from start to finish using agile delivery approach
- 2- 15+ years managing IT projects dealing with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience working within an established PMO process
- Experience managing 3rd party implementation vendors
- Deep knowledge of/experience with formal delivery methodologies
- Superb written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills
- Significant consulting/client facing experience (includes Director Level and above)
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Beneficial to have prior experience working with offshore and distributed development teams
A global leader in consulting, technology, services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.