Salesforce Marketing Cloud Senior Solution Engineer
The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice specializes in driving business value and customer engagement at each stage of the customer journey from marketing and sales to commerce and service. By combining proven methodologies, deep technical expertise, design and strategy, its talented teams take an integrated approach to addressing the total experience, for both customers and employees. By creating immersive experiences that engage and convert, brands can realize their CX vision and get the future they want.
Capgemini is a strategic partner of Salesforce since 2007 with over 2000 certifications and a Salesforce Partner Value Index with a score of 9.7 out of 10. With 890+ North American team members and 1870+ dedicated DCX team members in India, we are well-positioned to deliver at scale. We are a leader in customer experience (CX). Our holistic approach and breadth of experience enables companies to transform their business and transform the customer lifecycle. We implement technology, provide support and strategy for marketing, sales, service and commerce solutions.
We work with several large B2B, B2C and D2C brands, delivering amazing results for clients including the cosmetic, entertainment, pharma, retail, manufacturing, energy, and telecommunication industries.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
As a Marketing Cloud Senior Solutions Engineer, you will be part of the growing Salesforce.com practice, serving as a SME to sales and delivery teams on Marketing Cloud. The ideal candidate will be comfortable discussing and demonstrating all aspects of the platform, including but not limited to business processes, security, integration to other IT systems with IT audiences up to CIO/CTO level and engage LOB heads and business users.
The Solutions Engineer will be responsible for aligning Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions and technologies with both, prospect business goals and technical requirements. Responsibilities include technical and business requirements gathering, the effective positioning of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution to meet those requirements, and branded product demonstrations of ExactTarget offerings addressing identified requirements. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of digital marketing processes and significant experience in developing and delivering demonstrations to senior level personnel.
• Work with the customer to understand their unique business challenges and initiatives
• Gather technical and business requirements in a consultative manner
• Present high-level overview of application architecture and integration capabilities
• Serve as lead technical engineer in Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations
• Guide team members on technical implementation aspects
• Support the sales team in strategic sales opportunities
• Develop customized presentations, demonstrations and prototypes to prove the solution's business value to the customer
• Three to five years of consultative technical experience working with customers with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Strong experience with modules: Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio and Marketing Cloud Connect, including very understanding of related programing languages AmpScript, HTML and SQL) is a MUST
• Fundamental understanding of Force.com platform (Sales / Service Cloud) required
• Experience with product positioning leveraging feature to benefit analysis
• Solutions Selling experience
• Besides technical focus ability to have strong understanding of omni-channel digital marketing approaches
• Understanding of sales process and methodologies
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technical related
• Experience with web-based On-Demand SaaS software solutions
• Familiarity with data architecture/schema
• Experience with multiple integration techniques including Web Services and APIs
• Fluency in oral and written communications in English
• Experience in other Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules, such as Pardot, Datorama, Interaction Studio or Customer 360 Audiences (CDP) highly welcomed
• Understanding of Salesforce Commerce Cloud welcomed
• Demonstrated design skills
• Exposure to Internet Marketing tools / strategies preferred (SEM/SEO, Affiliates)
• An understanding of Web Analytics solutions preferred (Webtrends, CoreMetrics, Site Catalyst)
• Knowledge of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Knowledge of DMP, DSP, SSP
A global leader in consulting, technology, services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.