About DCX – Digital Customer Experience
The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice specializes in driving business value and customer engagement at each stage of the customer journey from marketing and sales to commerce and service. By combining proven methodologies, deep technical expertise, design and strategy, its talented teams take an integrated approach to addressing the total experience, for both customers and employees. By creating immersive experiences that engage and convert, brands can realize their CX vision and get the future they want.
About Content Management and Marketing
Capgemini is a Platinum partner of Adobe. We integrate Adobe technology with our clients’ existing systems and identify ways to connect, manage, and optimize multiple channels used by customers, vendors, suppliers, and other end-users, all of whom have a different need. Ultimately, we help our clients seize control of their brands across these channels to deliver revenue-impacting initiatives.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
The Adobe Marketing Cloud Technical Lead is primarily responsible for the overall technical solution of Adobe Technical Stack. The role will include designing and deploying client solutions using the Adobe Marketing Cloud. Client engagements could include content management, asset management, product information management, commerce, marketing automation, analytics, mobile and personalization.
Technical Leads enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, processes and tools. The Technical Lead will help execute a roadmap or set of priorities. You should have experience working with clients to execute functional requirements, implement user experience needs and effectively communicate to stakeholders including technical stakeholders and business stakeholders.
• Lead technical solutions that meet the needs of customers, business stakeholders, and digital product owners.
• Execute business requirements with an optimal technical solution, using the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
• Own meeting timelines and milestones while building technical solutions that meet quality standards
• Drive the day-to-day prioritization of work with the help of a product owner
• Manage the technical progress on delivery and addressing any technical issues that arise during the development process.
Key Skills and Experience
Strong technical Adobe Analytics suite expertise, specifically: Adobe Analytics Premium; Adobe Test & Target; Adobe Audience Manager; DMP. Must have hands on experience in using Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe DTM in a Digital Marketing or Technology organization.
• 7+ years of relevant professional experience and a Bachelor Degree in a relevant area; or without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (10+ years in total)
• Ability to understand complex business problems and offer meaningful technical solutions
• Proven experience in technical implementation of Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and/or other Adobe products
• Experience with web marketing and commerce systems, Adobe Marketing Cloud and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) preferred
• Background in Industry-leading Marketing tools, Web Analytics, A/B Testing, Digital retargeting, Programmatic advertisement and Personalization tools
• Relevant Adobe Certification(s) are required
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Analytics Premium and Adobe Target Premium products; strong understanding of how to create reports, implement tags through DTM, and to test and debug tags manually and/or by using tools such as Observepoint.
• Knowledge in leveraging first party, second party and third party data for cross channel retargeting and personalization Success in conducting “forensic” analysis, including data accuracy reviews and collaboration with cross-functional teams, to quickly identify and resolve data-quality issues
• Expert in the tagging implementation and QA process, including tagging requirements, tag management across partners (website, digital media, CRM, or other), DTM implementation, partnership with DPA to identify and resolve technical errors that inhibit appropriate data capture.
• Ability to apply consulting skills to solve a client business problem
• Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Business Practitioner a plus
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.