Adobe Marketing Cloud Technical Lead
The Adobe Marketing Cloud Technical Lead is primarily responsible for the overall technical solution of Adobe Technical Stack. The role will include designing and deploying client solutions using the Adobe Marketing Cloud. Client engagements could include content management, asset management, product information management, commerce, marketing automation, analytics, mobile and personalization.
Technical Leads enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, processes and tools. The Technical Lead will help execute a roadmap or set of priorities. You should have experience working with clients to execute functional requirements, implement user experience needs and effectively communicate to stakeholders including technical stakeholders and business stakeholders.
• Lead technical solutions that meet the needs of customers, business stakeholders, and digital product owners.
• Execute business requirements with an optimal technical solution, using the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
• Own meeting timelines and milestones while building technical solutions that meet quality standards
• Drive the day-to-day prioritization of work with the help of a product owner
• Manage the technical progress on delivery and addressing any technical issues that arise during the development process.
Key Skills and Experience
Strong technical Adobe Analytics suite expertise, specifically: Adobe Analytics Premium; Adobe Test & Target; Adobe Audience Manager; DMP. You must have hands on experience in using Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe DTM in a Digital Marketing or Technology organization.
• 7+ years of relevant professional experience and a Bachelor Degree in a relevant area; or without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (10+ years in total)
• Ability to understand complex business problems and offer meaningful technical solutions
• Proven experience in technical implementation of Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and/or other Adobe products
• Experience with web marketing and commerce systems, Adobe Marketing Cloud and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) preferred
• Background in Industry-leading Marketing tools, Web Analytics, A/B Testing, Digital retargeting, Programmatic advertisement and Personalization tools
• Relevant Adobe Certification(s) are required
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Analytics Premium and Adobe Target Premium products; strong understanding of how to create reports, implement tags through DTM, and to test and debug tags manually and/or by using tools such as Observepoint.
• Knowledge in leveraging first party, second party and third party data for cross channel retargeting and personalization Success in conducting “forensic” analysis, including data accuracy reviews and collaboration with cross-functional teams, to quickly identify and resolve data-quality issues
• Expert in the tagging implementation and QA process, including tagging requirements, tag management across partners (website, digital media, CRM, or other), DTM implementation, partnership with DPA to identify and resolve technical errors that inhibit appropriate data capture.
• Ability to apply consulting skills to solve a client business problem
• Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence
• Strong written and oral communications skills
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.