– Salesforce certifications or working toward certification
– End-to- end business architecture and supporting technical components for at least 1 Salesforce project1
– Significant Consulting/client facing background
– Participation in each phase of at least five full Salesforce lifecycle implementations Role Description As a Junior Technical Architect, you will be part of the growing Salesforce.com practice, serving as a SME to sales and delivery teams on Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Service Cloud Platform. The ideal candidate will be comfortable discussing and demonstrating all aspects of the platform, including but not limited to business processes, hosting infrastructure, security, integration to other IT systems with IT audiences up to CIO/CTO level and engage LOB heads and business users.
– Ownership of workstream functional design and delivery of solutions to clients
– Coordinate with the Project Manager during project setup, on-boarding and planning activities.
– Oversee Business Analysts gathering business requirements and translate them into a technical solution
– Work with off-shore teams for solution architecture, estimates, delivery etc.
– Create key architecture documentation and deliverables for specific workstreams
– Design report specifications for clients Salesforce reports
– Support Train-the-Trainer materials Required Skills – At least 4 years of Salesforce implementation experience
– Salesforce certifications or working toward certification – End-to- end business architecture and supporting technical components for at least 1 Salesforce project1
– Significant Consulting/client facing background – Participation in each phase of at least five full Salesforce lifecycle implementations Technology – Salesforce
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.