SAP BPC Lead
The BPC Manager/Functional Stream Lead – Consolidations (Stream Lead) is responsible for all aspects of a SAP BPC system implementation within the assigned functional stream. Functional streams within Consolidations could consist of Legal Consolidations, Management Consolidations, Multi-Jurisdictional Reporting, or Governmental/Regulatory Reporting. The Stream Lead will work under the guidance of the SAP BPC Consolidations Architect and perform duties such a requirements gathering, leading client workshops, assigning and delegating tasks to subordinates and offshore teams, design document preparation, system documentation, configuration of BPC models and dimensions, assist with data integration design, data validation, and data quality, perform testing and training, and ensure the on time and on budget completion of their assigned stream. Must be hands on and able to perform the work as well as oversee the work performed by other team members and offshore teams. Must be able to lead a team of offshore support staff as well as developers and perform QA on the work. Must understand legal consolidations, have a deep background in Finance/Accounting in a Legal/Management reporting environment and how it is implemented within BPC, data integration with BPC, and have a general understanding of the software development lifecycle.
* 3-5 years of BPC Legal Consolidations Stream Lead Experience
* 5-8 years of overall BPC experience
* Prior Legal Consolidations implementations with other software vendors a plus
* Understanding of the differences between BPC, BW, S4 and ECC
* Knowledge of BW Data Integration with BPC and S4/ECC
* Candidates should be able to lead requirements gathering sessions, and build presentations and design documentation
* Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Solution Architecture knowledge and Technical Solution Design understanding to convert to technical build object.
* Lead Offshore teams and be responsible for the quality of work they deliver
* Perform quality checks on all items being delivered from offshore
* Perform regular meetings with offshore team to stay updated on progress and discuss issues
* A commitment to excellence and the drive to deliver the highest quality product are expected. Keep the client informed about progress, issues, and risks through regular written and verbal communications in order to follow the project timeline
* Act as the main developer of the changes throughout the development lifecycle
* Experience with end to end implementations and SDLC
* Knowledge of integration with third part systems a plus
* Demonstrate strong analytical skills, problem solving/debugging skills (BPC Script, SQL, hierarchy creation, form building, business rules)
* Able to create BPC models, scripts, web forms and business rules, BPF (workflow management), project documentation and reports.
* Able to work with technical team and Project Managers to define right solution for the problem at hand
* Effective and persuasive written communications at project team level, meeting facilitation and presentations
* Create test scripts and monitor user acceptance testing.
* Able to transfer knowledge by coaching, training and mentoring
* Lead the user training sessions and general training documentation
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.