Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini’s medical device business is looking for US based Onsite Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Product Business Analyst in Quality Manufacturing. This position will perform requirement analysis document Enable, manage, control and report the professional services customization and configuration needs for different QM implementations of STARLIMS.
Location: Hollywood, FL
• Work with various stakeholders, and perform detailed analysis of requirements
• Perform requirement analysis for the customization requirements for QM implementations of STARLIMS.
• Demonstrate the current capability of STARLIMS to end clients
• Work with engineering team and help implement the requirements
• Manager Requirement
• Prioritizing business needs and requirements
• Providing right inputs for estimation and planning by collecting all required information from various stake holders
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or MBA
• 6-8 years of experience in LIMS – Quality Manufacturing Business Analysis
• Strong Experience and understanding of various workflows followed at different LIMS customers across different geographies
• Knowledge of SDMS, ELN
• Strong understanding of different type of instruments integrated with QM LIMS products, different tools, technologies available for the integration and various communication protocols followed
• High level understanding of regulatory requirements across the globe and ability to quickly research, learn the regulatory requirements and transform it to requirements.
• Good understanding of various reporting requirements for QM based LIMS systems.