A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
DCS Lead – Data Center Services Lead
The OL is accountable for delivering the run services towards a client or a specific set of clients
- Lead the Data Center Services Tower with Global team.
- To provide technical leadership on projects related to Data Center Services Tower
- To respond and resolve client queries and requests in a timely manner
- To lead technical teams during Major Incident and provide necessary management updates
- To plan and drive complex change implementations involving cross tower teams
- To troubleshoot and lead RCA for critical incidents
- To provide and ensure contractual reports are delivered for data center services.
- Client Relationship Management for service on server & storage
- Cost mgmt. for Data Center Services Tower
- Governance Leadership
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure areas across technologies – Server, Storage & DB
- 10-15 years’ experience in cross-cultural and geographically distributed organizations.
- Experience in working on hosted data center and ability to work with vendors on DC consolidations, technology upgrades
- A flexible approach with “Can do” attitude and ability to work well under pressure
- Project Delivery Management to drive initiatives with client and global team
- Self-driven and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build business cases and presenting them to leadership for approval
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills (the ability to think logically through a problem)
- Must have the initiative, tenacity and commitment to see problems through to resolution
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.