SAP Insights & Data COE Solutions Sr. Manager
The group focuses on 5 key product lines – Data Modernization & Monetization, Platform Modernization & Cloud Computing, Enterprise & Strategic performance management, Analytics, and AI-Innovation. Will be providing excellence in solution development, offerings incubation, provide an edge in sales and partner alliance process, and establish commanding respect in the market while remaining the catalyst for innovation.
- Strong programming background in SAP (ideally in ABAP or Open Stack development). This role is not expected to code, but will be deep in product engineering.
- End-to-end SAP offering understanding, particularly focused on Data (EIM), BPC & Planning (EPM), Platform (SAP BW, SAP data Warehouse, ERP), Analytics (SAP Reporting Suite) and AI-ML. Depth in each area is not necessary but exposure/knowledge is key.
- Knowledge of SAP Analytics, Roadmap, AI-ML and Business Technology Platform
- Solution Development mindset
- Solution Development experience
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to create professional presentation documents and have solution writing ability
- Ability to inspire, craft solutions and work with multi-lingual global excellence team
- Experience working with an SAP Product Development team is important
- Ability to work with Pre-Sales, Go-to-Market and Competency Team
- Experience working multiple projects, based on which you will be able to define utilities
- Track record of keeping abreast of industry demands and trends
- Knowledge of SNOWFLAKE, Salesforce, Workday, Cloud, Google solutions is a plus
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.