Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
• Experience in interfacing Starlims with various external applications and instruments
• Efficient in troubleshooting different issues found in Starlims installation and resolve it with very quick Turn Around Time
• Strong experience in configuring Starlims application
• Having strong experience in developing end to end application using Starlims
• Experience in large support engagement for doing minor enhancements.
• Experience of working with end users for requirement clarification and trouble shooting.
• Experience on ITIL processes
• Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
• Should be responsible for implementing and maintaining laboratory instrument interfaces with LIMS
• Experience in implementing and maintaining statistical Quality Control software interface for charting and data analysis/trending purposes.
• Should be responsible for sustaining your system in the long term, managing user requests,
• Understanding master data, maintaining a validated state, processing access requests, owning standard operating procedures (SOP), and working with the business to troubleshoot issues
• Understanding of Starlims Scripting Language(SSL), Jscript, PL/SQL, Oracle/SQLServer
• Work closely with Business Analysts, Application Support, SMEs and Stakeholders to understand business requirements and implement new workflows or changes to existing workflows.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.