Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation (FPIA) Consulting, you will help guide our Clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects. We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that Clients expect from Capgemini. So, you will need to demonstrate the ability to:
- Transform client relationships to generate successful sales.
- Lead projects spanning several practices/disciplines/geographies managing scope, risks, results, delays and profitability.
- Be an “Influencer” in the further development of the functionality of process specialism via technical knowledge, capabilities and attitude
- Focus on business results and higher profit margin, while organizing successful delivery
- Be a confident, polished and fluent presenter frequently presenting to client management teams, to boards and to large audiences
- Lead the development and extension of products and services and know how to communicate and market them
- Drive process improvement through technology related tools within the given area of expertise
- Strategically focuses people and resources to meet changing market requirements – Be an enabler of change.
- Implements effective recruitment strategies to build the organization to meet business objectives
- Have knowledge of and actively promote group wide knowledge management tools and learning. Can input to and design learning programs
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
As a recognized thought leader you shape a piece of the FPIA business, and you are a leader in your domain. You will create a business platform from which you generate business volume and/or value and develop high-level business relations and high-impact projects. Equally important, you will lead a talented team responsible for designing, selling and delivering end-to-end solutions. These have a focus on best-in-class F&A processes facilitating automation/technologies, people change and controls enhancement. You will empower and inspire your team to exceed the perceived limits of their performance.
Our clients—some of the world’s leading companies—operate large-scale business service operations, often across many locations and with a variety of different technologies. Your job will be to help them on their journey to achieving digital finance transformation. We want you to be inspired to inspire our clients and people so you will also be expected to:
- Leverage your extensive process/domain knowledge to lead the development and extension of products and services and successfully communicate and market them.
- Deliver a compelling vision and value proposition for Senior level clients (current and prospective) and influence key stakeholders to gain designed impact and results
- Identify business transformation/business opportunities at a management level and drives proposals to win these
- Drive and identify opportunities for the development of team offers, new tools, points of view and methodologies.
- Leads the development of new tools, PoV and methodologies individually and through networks (e.g. centres of excellence)
- Have an excellent understanding of Transformation and Innovation Office (TIO) concept and project and change management methodologies and can steer profound change and disrupt these frameworks and/ or methodologies
- Drive DGEM development within the expert community
- Successfully facilitates at board-level workshops involving multiple organizations
- Own and deliver key projects of significant size, complexity and risk with an emphasis on best-in-class F&A processes, leveraging intelligent automation, people change and controls enhancement
- Drive own and team salability internally and externally with demonstrable experience for delivering sales of 1me+
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Economic education
- Preferably ACCA or CPA certification
- Certified in multiple DGEM Tech technologies across different towers