Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Role Summary: Capgemini is a global major in value-added Digital Supply Chain services for its clients providing business services to some the major global leaders in respective sectors in Supply Chain Planning and Fulfilment. This is also a key focus area of organization growth in the North American region. You will be part of Digital Supply Chain Practice team responsible for content-led sales of implementation and deployment/support services around best of breed Supply Chain Planning technology platforms driving market growth for Capgemini Digital Supply Chain business services in North America.
- Sales: Develop and sell supply chain technology service offers to new and existing customers with major focus on sectors – Consumer Products, Retail and Distribution (CPRD), MALS (Manufacturing, Automotive and Life Sciences). There will be target for bookings.
- Partnership with Tech Product firms: Develop partnerships with software product firms with a win-win proposition. Work with Technology Alliance Manager for go-to-market. Develop offers and sales pitch for clients jointly.
- Customer Excellence: Keeping in touch with existing customers and delivery teams, identifying key issues, liase with wider teams for resolution and identify cross-sell opportunities.
- Innovation: Be abreast with industry trends, Capgemini Marketing strategies and collaborate to develop thought leadership, market and customer specific offers. Provide market and customer feeds to Practice teams to shape offers and plan strategic roadmap. Represent Capgemini DSC services in industry forums and reinforce a strong position for the firm.
- Business: Strong business and sales acumen, ability to analyze prospect companies’ financial statements, news etc., identify / create supply chain offers, develop high-level business cases and future operating model
- Functional: Build trusted relationships with Supply Chain customers leveraging strong supply chain domain and technology knowledge. Ability to connect with senior client stakeholders and deliver compelling solutions and sales pitches. Good knowledge and understanding of supply chain planning areas like demand planning, supply planning, sales and operations planning, inventory planning, logistics planning, supply chain services and technology solutions. Good understanding of supply chain services market and delivery. Ability to develop service offers in end-to-end lifecycle of best of breed software (implementations to adoption)
- Analytical: Ability to analyze solution across deal lifecycle, develop detailed business cases. Ability to build high-level solutions, indicative pricing and high-level business cases in MS Excel
- Technical: Knowledge of two or more best of breed supply chain Planning technology systems like Kinaxis, Llamasoft, E2Open, Anaplan, JDA etc. Good exposure to creating presentations in MS PowerPoint presentations and conduct analysis in MS Excel
- Strong customer orientation, decision making, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Very good judgement skills and ability to shape compelling solutions and solve unstructured problems with assumptions
- Very good collaboration skills and ability to interact with multi-cultural and multi-functional teams spread across geographies
Key Experience and Education Requirements:
- Overall, 16-25 years of experience with combination in supply chain consulting or operations role with a strong project track record.
- P&L contribution to supply chain solutions sales
- Experience in FMCG/CPG/Retail/Manufacturing industry. Multinational exposure is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Tier-1 Engineering Colleges preferred) and MBA in Sales & Marketing/Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics from a reputed school.