Primary Focus is to drive Oracle Cloud Pipeline, bookings and revenue by positioning the value of Oracle Cloud Transformation Industry Solutions based on Oracle SaaS ERP, HCM, SCM, and CX applications.
The principal focus will be selling Cloud with a strong focus on 2 Global Cloud Initiatives – focused on SCM/Manufacturing and HCM (multi sector)
Additional areas include driving Upgrades to Oracle Apps unlimited, Moving and Improving workloads to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and driving Support and Managed Services across all Oracle Cloud solutions.
The Candidate will work primarily work with the Oracle channel and drive demand generation programs to grow the Oracle pipeline.
The candidate will also work with Capgemini’s Industry Sales teams to bridge the gap with Oracle Solutions, including qualifying deals, and playing the Oracle Pursuit Lead role for the entire sales cycle from creating the pursuit strategy & win themes to driving discovery sessions, building proposal, participating in orals, and assisting with closing.
The ideal candidate will have a solutions sales background with 7 years of prior experience driving Transformational Cloud Oracle deals in collaboration with Oracle Corporation.
Additional expertise includes:
In-depth knowledge of driving the entire sales cycle, including:
• Qualifying opportunities
• Clearly understands the ARR process and the ability to drive ARR growth
• Defining the win themes, differentiation, and solution strategy
• Ability to assemble and guide the pursuit team while keeping control of the deal
• Orchestrating discovery meetings and linking solutions to customer pain points (Consultative Selling / Value Selling)
• Ability to structure a winning presentation
• Sales presentation skills
• Ability to drive relationships with Capgemini’s Industry Sales Teams and the Oracle channel to negotiate terms
• Ability to manage to a close plan
• Ability to forecast accurate numbers
Structuring and driving Demand Generation to drive pipeline growth:
• Develop and nurture new pipeline opportunities through various marketing activities; cold calling, networking, teaming with the Oracle channel and Capgemini’s Industry teams
• Ability to define demand generation strategies in each of the target market segments
• Ability to prospect to generate leads with the Oracle Channel, and with Capgemini’s Industry Sales teams
• Present Capgemini capabilities, service offerings and differentiators via the phone, email, virtually and in person
• Maintains industry, sector and ORACLE knowledge by
attending key workshops; growing personal networks; and participating in
Assembling Complex deals
• Must demonstrate experience defining and positioning complex, global, multi-pillar solutions
• Experienced positioning “bold plays”, value propositions and Deal Hypothesis to the c-suite
• Understanding of market conditions, client’s needs and how Capgemini services best meet those needs; propose appropriate solutions to meet those needs and secure new clients
• Experience building GTM plans within the Oracle marketplace
• Strong communications and presentation skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Self-guided and motivated individual capable of producing with minimal oversight
• Proven track record of exceeding quotas
• Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Entrepreneurial in nature
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment
• Innate drive to succeed with a willingness to act
• Results oriented
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.