As a member of the North American HR Services Team, the Recruit to Hire – Recruiting Operations Associate will support the company’s transformation and the business deliverables. The role will interface primarily with the local HR Services towers including Recruit to Hire, HR Business Partners, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiters and our team.
The breadth of responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following functional areas:
• Management and tracking of onshore and offshore activities for Recruit to Hire Tower including but not limited to Offer Management, Relocation Bonus Payouts, Recruiting Training Survey Data and Fixed Term New Hire Survey Data.
• Collaborate with the Recruiting Operations Tower Lead and Associates to complete projects within the Recruiting Operations Space.
• Manage, in coordination with Recruiting Operations Tower Lead and Associates, the Fixed Term program including but not limited to:
o maintain and respond to inquiries in Fixed Term mailbox,
o manage surveys related to onboarding,
o track end dates of Fixed Term employees.
• Support the Recruit to Hire – Hires team with I-9 completion when needed.
• Work with onshore and offshore Offer Management team and Employee Referral on escalations, process changes and efficiencies.
o Maintain report of Recruiter Survey completion and feedback data.
o Coordinate with the Offshore team to Maintain and update the Recruiter Training Modules as needed.
• Assist in tracking relocation bonus payouts and working with the Payroll team to make sure payments are processed.
The successful candidate will have a track record of success within the area of Recruiting Operations in an established professional services consulting firm, he/she will have:
• 2-4 years of experience in a HR Operations Support function in a large, matrixed, global company.
• Knowledge and understanding of the full cycle- Recruiting process international hiring a plus.
• Knowledge of internal HR functions in areas of offer management, employee referrals, background investigations, new hire processes and onboarding.
• Previous experience and ability to work with cross functional teams (HR, Recruitment, Operations, Immigration, Legal, IT, External Vendors) in a high volume and complex environment.
• Experience in or exposure to HR software systems such as SAP, PeopleSoft or Oracle HR.
• Experience in or exposure to Recruiting software systems such as Oracle Taleo.
• Successful project planning experience and delivery.
• Technical Savviness, including solid Excel and Presentation skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, management, or commensurate experience preferred.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.