Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Who you’ll be working with
In Business Services we redefine business operations for the digital agenda and drives success across our clients organisation with innovation, transformation and growth. The Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation (FPIA) practice is the largest practice in Business Services.
The FPIA practice reimagines finance processes by putting artificial intelligence at the heart of our clients’ Finance and Accounting (F&A) function. It helps our clients to navigate the myriad of products, tools and services, enabling them to benefit from a combination of automation, digital platforms, know-how and insight to unlock real business value and transform their F&A landscape.
Reimagination needs inventive minds. It requires innovative thinking to uncover new ways of working. It also demands a focus on product development where we turn ideas into viable assets that are proven to drive benefits for our clients.
The Focus of Your Role
As part of the Fast Track to Finance Programme (FTTC) you will be an integral part of the FPIA Practice’s Consulting organization where you will help guide our Clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation.
Our clients—some of the world’s leading companies—operate large-scale business service operations, often across many locations and with a variety of different technologies. Your job will be to help them on their journey to achieving digital finance transformation. We want you to be inspired to inspire our clients and people
The FTTC programme is designed for talented graduates and those currently working who are looking for a role where they can combine technology, Finance and creative design to help clients solve complex business and technology challenges.
What you’ll do
- Seek to deliver a consistently high quality of customer service by working with clients to identify potential weaknesses in their businesses, before providing suggestions for exceptional solutions.
- You will learn how to design and deliver market leading business solutions, using some of the best technologies available today.
- Work on projects that are in development, engaging with your client to understand how the new technology will impact the people using it, and what measures need to be taken to ensure the business is prepared for this change.
- Manage project to ensure client deliverables are met, timelines are managed, tollgates are achieved and the relevant resources are assigned achieving their utilisation
- Build knowledge and understanding of our business principles and operational processes (e.g., DGEM, ESOAR‘, DGEM Tech Platforms and Capgemini’s Industrialization & Automation approach etc)
- Support development of transformation assets documentation like DGEM, GPM
- Identify simple ideas that add value to day-to-day operations or tasks and makes improvements to process within own area of remit
- Prepare and participate in workshops and meetings, internal and external e.g. prepare materials, presentations, tools and other deliverables
- Gather key data and conduct structured analyses to develop key insights
- Participate in business development and sales process of advanced consulting products to global Clients e.g. prepare material intended for proposals and sales meetings, understand client needs with support and respond to client requests in standard situations
What you’ll bring
- A bachelor’s degree, with the capacity to interpret data and convert it into insight
- A real desire to architect business solutions that drive the digital agenda.
- Fantastic verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills – we are developing products for people, so you’ll need to be able to fully empathise with their needs and concerns.
- Exceptional organisational skills, the capacity to work autonomously and an ability to understand a client’s business requirements.
- inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that Clients expect from Capgemini.
- Proactive attitude and behaviour that result in outstanding delivery and quality
- Very good practical knowledge and skills of MS Office package (Power Point, Excel, Word)
- Experience / proficiency in building / formatting presentations
- Very good English both spoken and written. Additional languages would be a plus.
What we’ll offer you
We love technology, not for what it is, but for what it can achieve – how it can impact our world, shape the future and help our clients reimagine their F&A for the automated world. We also love Finance but most importantly our People and we believe that a powerful new alliance is emerging between the individual and technology. We are embracing machine intelligence to augment human intelligence and expand the limits of what individuals can achieve. This is liberating people’s time and allowing for more choice and creativity in the workplace.
By bringing this alliance together you will get access to innovative projects, entrepreneurial colleagues and ability to apply your creativity and develop your career in a way that’s perfect for you. Many people join Capgemini because we offer diverse challenges, flexibility and variety. There are a huge range of opportunities available and the global Fast Track to Consulting Programme will provide you with the tools to kick start your career. Join us and start your journey to get the future you want!