As a PEM, the candidate will engage and work with our most strategic partners that deliver professional services to customers looking to leverage Google Cloud. As PEM for your region, the candidate will enable the services
strategy of our managed partners and will coordinate with sales, legal and finance to fulfill PSO engagements through our partners.The candidate will develop deep and lasting relationships with our partners' services delivery teams and help our
enterprise customers maximize their value on Google Cloud. Building on the partner and customer knowledge, and will own the shared roadmaps to co-deliver services to our customers.
● Manage the delivery of Professional Services engagements through partners. Work with Engagement Managers, TAMs and Sales teams to engage the right partners for delivery.
● Assist and advise the partnership team with the identification, onboarding and enablement of new partners in the market based on project needs and missing competencies.
● Support PSO teams in terms of partner availability, onboarding, costs, offboarding and making sure partner capacity meets the project needs in the short and long term
● Setup and maintain the contractual services relationship (ISA, MSA, SOWs, etc) between Google and our partners to enable sub-contracting and delivery of Google PSO services
Minimum Qualifications (MQs)
● 5+ years of experience managing professional services engagements and working with resellers/partners on cloud projects or BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Math or a related
● Experience working with a cross-functional team and geographically dispersed partner base.
Preferred Qualifications (PQs)
● MBA or a graduate degree in a management, technical or engineering field.
● Experience working with channel partners, systems integrators and third party developers to deliver successful projects
● Ability to present complex information to partner executives and colleagues in a clear and appealing manner
● Excellent written, communication, project management and stakeholder management skills, with a focus on collaborating with partners and delivering cloud projects
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.