Lead and Manage Projects/engagements along with hands on experience on latest technologies like Focused BUILD, Focused RUN, LAMA etc.. Will be responsible for successful delivery of the project/service to our client, ensure quality and timely delivery through the project cycle. Own technical skill sets to get going from day one of the project or assist other accounts in crisis situations. Should be able to train, mentor and guide other team members. Should exhibit thought leadership in order to support the growth of the Capability.
• Candidate must have specialization on implementing Solution Manager Capabilities namely, Technical Monitoring, Charm, Business Process Repository, Business Process Monitoring.
• Candidate should have experience with Focused Solutions ( BUILD or RUN ), LaMa, Testsuite etc.
• Experience with SAP ACTIVATE for S/4HANA implementations
• General SAP Administration, Activity Planning, SAP Refresh, System Maintenance, SAP System decommission, Space utilization & Management, SAP Patching and SAP Notes Application, Incident Management and resolution
• Understanding/designing complex SAP Landscape, involving multiple New Dimension products.
• Should have good understanding of setting up HA and DR solutions on-prem as well as cloud environments like AWS and AZURE.
• Good operational understanding of cloud environments.
• Well versed with ITIL and Project Life Cycle concepts
• Experience with Pre-Sales and effort estimation is preferred.
• Have expertise in Database management for HANA and a non-HANA DB.
• Should be able to Lead and manage large teams.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.