Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
• Medical Writer must be proficient in writing and editing technical scientific documents and managing content at all stages of the Document Development Life Cycle (DDLC).
• Participates in scientific communication planning, including development of strategic medical communication plans.
• Proficiency to develop complex publications or medical information material using various authoring (XML/DITA) and CMS (Content Management System). Proficiency in tools like Arbortext Editor, Adobe Framemaker, XMETAL, Oxygen, PTC and familiarity with web content management using HTML and CSS.
• Standardize documentation process across the organization and help to identify and implement standards and process improvements.
• Must function as the content team expert and collaborate with cross-functional teams with clinicians and clinical scientists to ensure consistency and quality across all documents; provide high quality deliverables within the specified timeline.
• Work closely with scientific communication teams in regions/areas to identify publications needs and assist in developing assigned deliverables.
• Familiarity with clinical documents, clinical research concepts, practices, medical devices, FDA regulations and medical writing standards.
• Must create and maintain standard operating procedures and work instructions for preparation and maintenance of compliant medical writing deliverables.
Medical Writing / Scientific Writing / Content Writer / Technical Writing / Medical Writer / Medical Documentation / XML/FDA/Diagnostic Devices/Medical Devices/CMS/DDLC
Desired Candidate Profile
• 10 years of technical writing experience in Medical Domain.
• Educational Background: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree equivalent in medical-related field or life science.
• The Medical Writer is proficient in writing and editing technical scientific documents and managing content at all stages of development.
• Able to convey and assimilate strategic, complex and/or detailed information.
• Experience in interacting with cross functional team members and must have working experience as an onsite coordinator.
• Excellent interpersonal, active listening, and influencing skills; establishes and maintains professional and productive working relationships with team members.
• Knowledge on DDLC and SOP would be an added advantage.
• Work closely with project teams to create and maintain quality documentation
• Help documentation team with peer reviews and other suggestions.
• Help develop standards and guidelines to ensure consistency in deliverables across audiences and modules.
• Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
• Required proficiency in Adobe tools, XML Authoring tools and CMS (Content Management System).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
UG: B.Sc Life Science or Bio technology, B.E Medical Electronics, Any Graduate – Any Specialization.
PG: Medical sciences, Bio Technology or life Science