Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Call Center Associate
- May also apply directly by sending your resume to Paige Perillard at email@example.com
This job is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service in a call center environment. Additional responsibilities include assisting manager with development, analysis and implementation of staffing training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Ensure service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner. Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
• Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member. Write and administer performance reviews for skill improvement.
• Provide support for fellow team members by providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
• Ensure fellow employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their job.
• Respond to and resolve customer issues.
• Assist manager with daily operation of call center to include development, analyses and implementation of staffing and training.
• Work as a member/leader of special or on-going projects that are important to area/process improvement.
• Share continual responsibility and ensuring calls are handled efficiently and effectively.
• Establish work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
• Communicate with upper management regarding department or employee concerns.
• Complying with company regulations regarding HIPAA, confidentiality, and private health information.
To perform these jobs successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and telephone protocol
• Exceptional listening and analytical skills
• Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
• Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
• Proven leadership experience
• Ability to provide and support company goals.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• One year certificate from college or technical school; or one year to 18 months related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; BA preferred
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required.
• Working knowledge of Inspro, AS400, Capsil, and Cisco is preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.