– Expertise in WMS Management System and operations
– Experience with WMS Strategy and Assessments.
– Implementation Experience.
– Full understanding of workflows: Operational & Financial cycle.
– Good understanding of WM CIS APIs and Event Notifications.
– Good understanding of Approval Chain workflows and database table
– Need to have good communication skills as it is for a client facing role.
— Prior experience in leading implementation teams would be desirable.
– Knowledge on estimation techniques & presales experience would be desirable
– Strong analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting skills.
– Strong Communicator.
– Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, dynamic environment.
– Exhibit a commitment to customer service while building customer partnerships.
– Strong consulting mindset, exceptional client interfacing skills.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Required Skills and Experience:
The Senior Manager in Connected Products and New Business Models, has an expertise in several areas of the transformation topic. This enables them to take responsibility for the execution of significant areas of programs/projects together with the client. Supporting and coaches colleagues and employees of the customer within this areas of responsibility. Taking responsibility for the delivery of large areas of an overall program/project, with the client, develops, refines and realizes coherent transformation roadmaps to the clients business outcomes. Where needed assumes control of external suppliers ensuring their alignment to the overall delivery roadmap. Key contact for the management and team at the customer across all programs. Supports and leads program/project reviews and audits. Leads or supports change, communication and deployment activities with the program/project customer and develops new opportunities as they arise.
• Qualification: More than 9 years of experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should be experienced in Business Change Management, Industrialization and Vendor Management
• Should be proficient in Business Transformation, Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science, and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 + team members in over 44 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.