Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. #getthefutureyouwant
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package-based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training. Additional Skills and Experiences can include:
- Execute due-diligence, requirement assessment, process assessment and recommendation.
- Analyze Product data attribute definition and related management processes from legacy and AS-IS architecture.
- Analyze current data governance process and suggest changes to accommodate new attributes/processes.
- Perform gap analysis against attributes, process and requirements for building Product Data Hub and provide roadmap.
- Gather Requirement, provide expert advice, transform business requirement to functional specification, form business rules from requirements.
- Counsel and supply functional expertise to the project team to convert functional specification into system design, apply UML models.
- Provide inputs on estimate on Informatica PIM component break-down structure.
- Experience with creating Master data strategy, Governance, and standardization.
- Experience in profiling and cleansing product data.
- Experience in migration of Product data from legacy to Product data hub/Version upgrade.
- Must have strong presentation, and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent Written and Communication Skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA/BE/B Tech from a reputed university.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Information Management business analyst role including Informatica Product information Management.
- PIM Functional: MDM PIM knowledge
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in one or more of the following: Informatica Product 360, Informatica Media Manager, Informatica Supplier Portal, Informatica Business Process Manager
- Must have worked on implementation / upgrade engagements on Informatica PIM 7.1, 8.0.5.
- Should have functional integration knowledge on batch/message/real using ESB tools.
- Should have experience on Supplier Portal, Audit Trail.
- Ability to lead a team of less experienced professionals on semi-routine tasks.
- Should be capable of handling multiple activities in parallel.
- Able to work in different time zones.
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT!