A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
PAM (Privileged Access Management) Specialist
- Key responsibilities
- Engineering, deploying, operationalizing, maintaining and supporting PAM solutions
- Communicating service directions, features and roadmaps
- Providing technical leadership and knowledge transfer to the less experienced
- Driving adoption of PAM service offerings to improve enterprise security posture
- Improving PAM service offerings to meet increase penetration and further improve security posture
- Key Technical Skills and Experience
- Senior and experienced IAM Security Engineer with a successful track record in Privileged Access Management
- Experienced in applying PAM to secure Windows Administrative environments, including Active Directory
- Experienced in working in a Windows Tiered Administrative model
- Experienced with leading PAM systems such as BeyondTrust Password Safe, OneIdentity Safeguard, CyberArk etc.
- Experienced in applying Privileged Access Management in Cloud environments (Azure, AWS etc.)
- Demonstrable track record in:
- operationalizing and managing PAM services within a large global enterprise
- successfully identifying PAM opportunities within the enterprise
- driving adoption of PAM services within the enterprise
- consulting to prospective adopters regarding particular use-cases
- creating custom solutions where needed to enable adoption
- Experienced with leveraging PAM APIs to improve PAM user experience and facilitate self-service adoption
- Some scripting/programming experience (PowerShell, Python etc.)
- Soft skills, personal characteristics, aptitude and attitude
- Business outcomes mindset
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with strong spoken and written English
- Collaborative team worker
- Flexibility to accommodate working across different time-zones
Location: USA – Remote
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.