• 12+ years professional work experience delivering data and analytics solutions
• At minimum 3 years of life sciences industry experience
• Good knowledge of regulatory requirements related to Life Sciences industry
• Experience with cloud analytics platforms like AWS, Azure
• Experience with leading data integration tools such as Informatica, Talend
• Experience with SAP suite of products – SAP BW, SAP HANA, SAP Data Services
• Excellent team-oriented interpersonal skills and demonstrated leadership
• Expertise using PowerPoint and clearly articulating findings/ presenting solutions
• Demonstrated leadership by building analytics teams and fostering growth
• Proven success generating growth and hitting revenue targets
• Develop data and analytics solutions for Life Science clients specifically in the areas of sales, marketing, manufacturing, and supply chain.
• Quickly understand client needs, analyze current data and analytics landscape and recommend solutions that meet business needs as well as align with IT strategy
• Articulate solution highlights and details to business and IT stakeholders
• Lead and or guide solution teams in developing multi-faceted solutions
• Estimate effort for the development of recommended solutions
• Demonstrate thought leadership and innovation/ out-of-box thinking in solutions
• Develop, enhance, and maintain client relations while ensuring client satisfaction
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
IT Transformation Managers optimize Business Technology capabilities and manage implementation, change and transformation on behalf of the client. They analyze and evaluate existing Business Technology capabilities (- organization, project management, service management and resources management). They define Business and IT objectives and identify gaps. They are responsible for the success of the transformation by designing the appropriate transformation roadmap and leading the execution of it. They also carry out skills coaching and consulting. IT Transformation Managers understand the financial implications of their proposals. Their plans must increase the productivity and quality of the complete IT landscape and life cycle by using client standards and procedures, control and quality management, rationalization and automation. They use industry standards and best-practices including a feasibility check and necessary adaptations for the client.
Required Skills and Experience:
The Senior Transformation Manager, has an expertise in several areas of the transformation topic. This enables them to take responsibility for the execution of significant areas of programs/projects together with the client, supporting and coaching colleagues and employees of the customer within this areas of responsibility. Taking responsibility for the delivery of large areas of an overall program/project, with the client, develops, refines and realizes coherent transformation strategies and roadmaps to achieve the clients business outcomes. Where needed, assumes control of external suppliers ensuring their alignment to the overall delivery roadmap. Key contact for the management and team at the customer across all programs. Supports and leads program/project reviews and audits. Leads or supports change, communication and deployment activities with the program/project customer and develops new opportunities as they arise.
• Qualification: 12+ years of experience, Bachelor’s Degree. Master Degree Preferred.
• Should be experienced in Business Change Management, Business Case Development and News Business Model Design
• Should be proficient in Business Transformation, Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.