• I&D Program Management Resource will assist in various I&D programs/projects related to technology and service transitions. Manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks, and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, implementing mitigations to risks, and driving actions to close issues.
• Creating and negotiating statements of work, program planning and milestone creation, financial reporting. Fluent in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
• Experience working with offshore development rationalizing development work and leading execution.
• Evaluate, plan for, and drive organizational change. Assist in managing the approach, tools and processes that will be used to support business transition events
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Manages people and/or services delivered from a unit via SDM’s to the client, ensuring the services are provided to an appropriate quality to meet contractual obligations and that targets are met.
• Co-ordinates delivery of a portfolio of services X-technology-tower, X-center and sometimes X-region, to a portfolio of Service delivery managers / clients
• Meet the defined SLA/OLA’s;
• The ramp-up or run-down of services and scope from the center, deploying transition managers where necessary;
• Ensures correct &appropriate charging of the centers’ services to the account;
• As a respected and trusted advisor, supports the Towers in deploying standards within accounts, ensuring best value for money for our accounts and clients;
• Thorough understanding of all contractual obligations and ensures they are met.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Maintain disaster recovery plans for clients;
• Perform Business Impact Analyses for both Capgemini and external clients;
• Maintain Life Safety documentation;
• Conduct annual life safety drills (fire and severe weather);
• Work with disaster recovery vendors on behalf of clients; maintain and update vendor contracts;
• Coordinate and conduct client disaster recovery exercises offsite (primarily at DR vendor locations);
• Support sales pursuits from a DR perspective;
• Maintain documentation and documentation standards in compliance with the Quality Management System.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s degree and/or required years of experience
• Should be proficient in Negotiation and Vendor Management, Continuous (Service) Improvement and Transition Management.
• Should have progressing skills in Financial Analysis
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.