Our Senior UI Creative Designer focuses on building solutions and maintaining, optimizing and improving our client’s applications and systems. You’ll contribute to the business and technical blueprint that customizes our Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit and integration testing and/or the design and delivery of end-user training.
You serve as the expert in one or more business processes and technology practices, taking ownership of translating business case requirements into a detailed technical design. You’ll be creating the design roadmap for your team, ensuring a successful project deliverable.
- Demonstrate your proficiency with design best practices, design systems, user centered design, and creative eCommerce trends
- Provide leadership as the SME of visual design of user interface layouts, style guides, prototypes and design systems
- Take ownership of the project’s content, graphic and marketing design
- Lead your team in design workshops, roadmap creation, project assessments, etc.
- Serve as your client’s and project team’s “go-to” for project design decisions
Please provide a link to your portfolio as well as your resume
- Minimum of 5 years of full-time, hands-on UI Design experience
- Experience with package configuration
- Expertise with Sketch, Adobe XD or similar programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design Program or equivalent (with portfolio)
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law