Capgemini is hiring Mobile Developer Lead for long term projects.
• build and define the API contracts between applications and middleware systems
• perform application analysis and derive suggestions for application improvement, performance management, and tech debt management
• assist in requirements analysis, estimation of effort and documenting tasks on stories with clear acceptance criteria
• mentor and lead a team of mobile developers on the implementation of Android apps
• handle REST calls, JSON parsing and construction, UI implementation from specifications
• troubleshoot HTTP traffic to / from device
• troubleshoot an issue in an application given the requirements, stack traces, and source code
• Hands on development of enterprise or consumer mobile apps
• 3-10 apps produced and involved in developing code as a project lead
• Mentored several developers along the delivery of applications
• Able to take an application from concept through app store publication
• Demonstrated skills in Android development
• Proficient or experienced in Kotlin and Java
• Understand design MVVM, MVC and other design patterns and their implementation
• Experience leading developers using Agile methodology guidelines and practices
• Knowledge and hands-on experience in source code management tools and processes (EG: GIT)
• Knowledge of Frameworks, third party libraries, COCOAPODS, in context of package management and application production
• Understand use of GRADLE and MAVEN in context of package management and application production
• Use of SWAGGER, RAML and other description tools required
Xcode and Android Studio
Charles Proxy, Postman, Fiddler, or other HTTP traffic diagnosis tools
SwiftUI / Jetpack Compose
CoreML / ML Kit, ARKit / ARCore
RXJava / RXSwift
Jira, Confluence or other like team management tools
GIT, Stash, Bitbucket, or like modern source code management tools
Nice to have:
• Application in the public app store(s) and able to explain your role in the production of the application
• Demonstratable source code projects in a public source code repository (EG: Github, Bitbucket) and your interaction / contribution in projects (Forks, pull requests, builds, etc.)
• Active social media presence in the development communities (EG: Stack overflow, Twitter, Slack, etc.)
• Postings of articles of mobile application development domain knowledge in places like WordPress, Medium, self-hosted websites, etc. demonstrating thought leadership in areas of mobile ecosystem.
• Team oriented project engagement style
• Great communication skills
• forever learning new skills and self-educating on new topics
• Strong analytic skills
• Desire to mentor and lift the whole team
• Servant leadership attitude
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.