• 5 years of experience as a Certified/Professional Scrum Master with expert knowledge in Agile methodologies such as SAFe, Kanban, Scrum, XP tools, etc.
• Experienced with promoting the values of servant leadership, situational awareness, conflict management, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Exceptional interactive and collaboration skills along with experience in building high performance teams
NICE TO HAVE:
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches such as XP, Kanban, FDD, TDD, SAFe, DAD, Nexus, LeSS
• Knowledge of Agile technology practices such as DevOps, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, AWS
• Knowledge of collaboration tools such as JIRA, Rally
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
(Includes Data Modeler, Data Miner.) Responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and modeling data with the purpose of understanding and drawing conclusions from data (may be presented in charts, graphs, and/or tables). Also, design and develop relational databases for collecting and storing data and build and design data input and data collection mechanisms.
Required Skills and Experience:
You Supervise, mentor, guide other data analysts. Represent data analyst team in project team meetings.
• Qualifications: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.