Project Manager – Insights & Data
The Project Manager is responsible for leading either a single project or a definable segment of a complex program.
Focused Responsibilities include:
• Directs and manages project development from beginning to end, ensuring project commitments are met on time and within budget, ultimately focused on driving the initiative through to final delivery
• Defines project scope, staffing plans, budget forecasts and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Considers ‘the bigger picture’ when making decisions
• Manages the project teams, plans activities and monitors progress, and ensures all project deliverables are provided using best practices and are of an appropriate quality
• Has very strong communication skills (all types) to lead and influence project teams and clients.
Technology Experience Desired:
• Hands-on delivery experience related to various I&D technologies; such as big data, data migration/ingestion, reporting & visualization, Azure or AWS cloud services, Artificial Intelligence, etc.
• Background in development, technical lead or solution architecture to lead complex I&D projects.
• Ability to conduct technical analysis of the solution and speak technically to teams and clients.
• Experience in modern fast-paced delivery methods, Agile delivery methodology and managing distributed delivery across
on/offshore is required.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
• Manages a number of workstreams and activities to achieve the desired business result, deliverables in an agreed schedule according to scope, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction
• Responsible for and leads the translation of the client's complex business requirements into formal agreements establishing specific solutions, applications or processes, leading others in the initiating, planning, controlling, executing and delivering of the client's solution, and ultimately culminating in customer acceptance of the results
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree, 5+ Years of experience in hands-on delivery for technical projects;
• Minimum 2 years project management experience, including interactions with customers
• Should be experienced in Negotiation, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
• Excellent analytical & technical skills, strong leadership skills; planning and organizational skills;
• Good interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation, must be able to motivate team members in challenging environment;
• Must be able to demonstrate a level maturity while under constant pressure from the business and technology community;
• Must have experience with Project Management Tools like MS Projects and MS Office;
• Strong organizational skills required; including good time management skills, ability and comfort interacting with all levels of management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.