- Lead market delivery of diverse technology services in digital and restaurant platforms, in an Agile development model, and leading CI/CD, DevOps transformation deployments for 5 of 6 top geographic markets for a leading global QSR client, which is one of Capgemini Group’s largest clients. Responsible for business performance and profitability of projects that extend to multiple geographies with more than $100M in revenue for Capgemini.
- Build strong client relationships with senior executive-level stakeholders, including 5 CIOs owning individual geographic markets and their associated teams (e.g., leadership, corporate, technology teams) within a global, complex organization with a matrixed corporate ecosystem. Must quickly acclimate to unique client business culture and possess strong client management and negotiation skills for success.
- Navigate across Capgemini’s organizational structures (e.g., geographies, business units) to bring to bear the best Capgemini has to offer. Requires effectively managing internal stakeholders and processes as well as building and leveraging strong relationships and networks to successfully implement new initiatives and deploy global and local projects for the client.
- Manage and motivate more than 500 team members that play a critical role in the client’s digital transformation to deliver technology products and capabilities with the highest quality with speed at scale; this requires a seasoned delivery executive with a track record overseeing the complexity of various teams owning distinct and yet interdependent technology platforms, portfolios and data workstreams across geographies. Strong focus on employee-centric engagement approaches to grow and develop people.
- Be accountable for end-to-end deployment of products into 5 geographies, from requirements definition through to deployment and ongoing support and issue resolution; this accountability extends to the global team that implements product localization, quality assurance, adoption, market deployment rollout, support and related operational and data management within an agile, product-centric organization.
- Develop and sign new business opportunities in the five geographies to expand the revenue stream with value-added, outcome-based initiatives for the client. Work with Capgemini leaders in identifying other business development opportunities for account expansion within and beyond the assigned geographies.
- Leverage Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and other technology strategies to improve efficiencies within application development and localization, quality assurance, deployment, and support and problem management disciplines.
- Drive the implementation of standardization in business, release management, environment, processes, tools, and other related workstreams.
- Lead, guide and support multiple leads through the design and implementation of targeted change strategies, including identification of change impacts to people, process, and technology.
- Build and nurture effective partnerships with the client and Capgemini with key cross-functional leaders and project team members.
1. High performing senior manager or established Principal
2. Delivery expertise (10-20MM portfolio of projects delivery)
3. Transformation program leader to migrate clients application landscape to digital technologies (microservices) using DevOps tool chain and in the Cloud
4.Motivational leader with strong Client Management skills
5.Experience in Retail, Hospitality or Restaurants Industry desired
6.Prior experience in a Product centric organization – either within a product company or servicing a client organized by products
7.Agile development methodology expertise
8.Prior technical experience in Windows .net, C#, JS, MySQL, noSQL is preferred
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
• Qualification: 18+ years Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Manages engagements with complexity on EM level 2 or higher. Is, if possible, certified on this level.
• Should be a master in Vendor Management, Transition Managment, Change Management, Risk Management, Continuous (Service) Improvement and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting.
• Should have strong negotiation capabilities
• Should be proficient in Quality Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.