Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defense, and consumer products.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Account Executive/Client Partner-Digital Engineering
Services-Industrial / Manufacturing
Preferably East Coast or South
The Engineering Services Client Partner is responsible for:
- Managing a large existing relationship and driving new booking into existing and new logos within the Industrial / Manufacturing Vertical.
- Should have proven experience working with CXO level positions in target Industrial / Manufacturing Vertical.
- Promotes team work and provides employees with coaching and leader's support.
- Show clear dedication and commitment to individual business objectives and responsibility to the group.
- Operate with no supervision in complex environments taking responsibility for a substantial aspect of Capgemini activity and will manage last minute changes calmly & professionally.
- Actively promote the group's image capability and resources to the external environment.
- Generate innovative solutions for delivering services and introduce new tools and technology to support this.
- Leads the development of sales leads to a win through the development of Sales strategies, solution proposal and deal closing for large opportunities. Thought Leader in key sector technologies, solutions, connected products, IoT, digital manufacturing.
- Good understanding of the Global Delivery model for a services organization.
- Prepare Proposals and Solution & Architecture development along with Pre-Sales & Delivery team.
- Manages identification and generation of sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth.
- Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities.
- Grow thought leadership level in the Industrial / Manufacturing Vertical.
- Understand and discuss Sales plan with Sales Leader to agree on potential major opportunities to be chased in his/her own focus area (sector, offers).
- Qualify major opportunities to be further pursued, drive consistency between Sales strategy (value messages, relationship approach, competitive differentiation) and content work managed by bid team (solution design, pricing and costing, delivery of proposal, planned project management).
- Manages and accountable for the opportunity along the collaborative selling Sales process until closing.
- Manage Engagement, Delivery & Profitability of the account.
- Build and maintain an external network and client relationships.
- Address complex client issues involving interactions up to executive level and master meetings and negotiations techniques.
- Manage business development costs according to levels set by business unit leaders and provide forecast to BU Sales Leadership.
- Design bid organization, recruit internally for bid organization and account management team and other sales people connected to the client.
- 12-15 years of Account Management experience in an Industrial / Manufacturing sector.
- Manage and Grow client relationships in the Industrial and Manufacturing sectors.
- Sell primarily Engineering Services that includes –IoT/Connected Products, Digital Software Platform Engg. and Industrial Operations.
- Ability to engage closely with internal pre-sales, solutions and delivery organizations to shape proposals, solutions, client presentations.
- Establish close relationships with CTO, VP, Engg., VP of Product Development, VP of Innovation, etc.
- Ability to communicate and influence at senior business levels.
- Several years of proven sales experience in Engineering Services in a global complex environment.
- Strong relationship building, communication, and influencing skills.
- Business Leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Driven and able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic individual able to communicate at all levels with a proven track record of working on their own initiative.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.