A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. We are a multicultural company of 240,000 team members in over 50 countries. People matter, results count.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you a creative problem solver and enjoy helping Business Leaders solve their talent needs? Do you have a positive attitude and willingness to learn? If so, then this is the position for you. Capgemini is seeking an energetic and collaborative Recruiting Lead to join the team.
The Recruiting Manager will:
- Partner with Recruiting Director and PSC VP on overall health of Recruiting Team, Strategy, Challenges
- Partner with the business on setting or resetting the recruitment strategy on Priority roles
- Manage any escalations that the Recruiting Manager must escalate to Recruiting Leader
- Oversee all recruiting activity within her/his area of focus and ultimately be accountable for ensuring the needs are fulfilled, and working with the business to shut down roles that are not realistic to be fulfilled
- Load Balance and Realign needs in Taleo based on # of demands/# of billable demands
- Manage all aspects of Recruiting Manager(s) and Recruiters performance on her/his respective team(s)
- Provide additional reporting to the business as required
- Provide regular feedback and coaching to Recruiting Manager(s) and Recruiters
- Partner with Recruiting Director on Interviewing and Selecting new recruiting/sourcing hires
- Experience with managing a high req load for Sales and Shared Services
- Good with Systems
- Highly organized
- Excellent stakeholder management
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.