• Design, development, and implementation of complex functional, performance, and scalability tests and test frameworks
• Run tests, analyzing problems and performance, and identifying and resolving shortcomings.
• End to end systems performance analysis and performance tuning optimization and design improvements for performance and scalability.
• Experience identifying bottlenecks across various layers of web application stacks and applications. Pinpoint the bottlenecks, memory leaks ahead of time to help increase application performance
• Certify application code releases and note any performance impacts under production like workloads.
• Verify impact of any Infrastructure changes and under production like workloads, Find opportunities to make application/infrastructure more efficient
• Validate fail-over/recovery scenario and measure any impact to response times/interruption during execution of these scenario's
• Find processing ceilings to prepare organization for high volume transactions.
Required Skills and Experience:
• End to end systems performance analysis and performance tuning, in one or more of the following technologies: J2EE (Weblogic, Websphere, JBOSS), .NET, Oracle, SAP
• Code Optimization and Platform Tuning in any of the above technologies
• Proficiency in Performance Testing, profiling and monitoring tools (Certification in one or more of the following toolsets is desirable)
• HP LoadRunner
• HP Performance Center
• HP BAC, Diagnostics
• HP Sitescope
• CA Wily Introscope and CEM (APM)
• SAR, vmstat, iostat, netstat, perfmon
• CA Hyperformix
• CA LISA (formerly called ITKO LISA)
• Building Performance Engineering Strategies for clients
• Performance Testing (load, stress, volume, availability, etc.), Regression, manual and automated testing of web based and client-server systems
• End-to-end phases of performance testing, including
• Performance Requirements Definition
• Test Planning & Scheduling
• Test Environment Planning
• Defining performance metrics to be captured across system and application tiers, using profiling & monitoring tools
• Building performance test scripts
• Performance test execution
• End to end bottleneck analysis
• Defining performance tuning measures end-to-end, across all tiers of applications being performance tested
• Analysis of test data to identify impact on release
• Root cause analysis / diagnosis of performance issues that occur on production systems
• Defect Tracking and documentation
• Capacity Planning
Technology Skills required:
• 5+ years’ experience in performance test and engineering
• Familiarity with monitoring tool suites like DataDog, SumoLogic, NewRelic, and Nagios
• Experience with revision code source code repositories
• Experience with automated testing tools (i.e. selenium, JMeter)
• Strong and evolving competence in several programming languages, relational databases, NoSQL databases, and technologies, working knowledge of multiple tools sets, technologies and implementation environments
• Working knowledge of IP networking, VPNs, DNS, load balancing and firewalling
• Experience building infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation or similar scripting techniques
• Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments
• virtualization technologies
• Ability to work independently
• Proven success in client facing consulting engagements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Successful teamwork experience
• Work under pressure and short delivery cycle times
• Experienced in interacting with large teams
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and develop more complex tests and non-functional tests. You perform many of the roles required of a software testing project, through which you acquire a full testing lifecycle experience. Typically you perform these roles as a senior member in a wider team. You act as a stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a limited number of technology areas. You contribute to bid or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You have delivery ownership and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You also actively participate in at least one community.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2, 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor's degree
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.