Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at https://www.capgemini.com/us-en/. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Service Centre Analyst 1 – Service Desk Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
– Provide first tier technical support by directly responding to customer requests and inquiries.
– Identify IT productivity issues and provides troubleshooting, leveraging knowledge management practices, with the goal of remediating incidents.
– Educate customers and communicates troubleshooting steps.
– Resolve routine hardware and software incidents and is able to apply knowledge, troubleshooting expertise, and judgment to resolve more difficult issues.
– Follow documented workflow and established standards.
– Escalate to the appropriate technical resources for more complex incidents.
– Adhere to customer communication engagement tool standards (including phone logging and ticketing systems) and is available during scheduled shifts.
– Participate as an integral part of the team, exhibiting ownership, follow through, initiative, awareness and effective communication with customers, peers, upper tiers, and management.
What You Bring:
1. Knowledge of information systems and IT operations, such as Windows operating systems components, navigation tools, common hardware and software related concepts.
2. Basic knowledge of networking devices, such as switches and routers.
3. Technical troubleshooting, diagnostics, and incident management skills.
4. Listening, verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
5. Customer service skills with the ability to remain sensitive and responsive to customers' needs.
6. Ability to translate technical information into understandable terms for a variety of audiences.
7. Ability to pay close attention to details.
8. Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
9. Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
10. Ability to stay current with common computer operations concepts and tools for solving technical issues.
11.Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualification Required
Associate's degree or higher in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study (e.g. MIS, IS, IT, CNS, Computer Engineering, Windows Networking Administration)
Relevant years of Experience required
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.