Role and Responsibility Description:
• Plan, delver and execute Azure Cloud assessment & Migrations for large scale cross regional data center migrations
• Collaborate with customer product owners and application owners to execute application migration in sprints.
• Drive and lead the project management and resource planning
• Identify and help mitigating risks, report to the steering committee
• Responsible for onetime deliverables such as assessment reporting, migration deliverables, change management etc.
• Maintain timely status inputs and corrections for accurate reporting.
• 10 years of Technical Project management experience leading a team of 10+ resources across different regions(onshore/offshore)
• 2-3 years of experience in at least 2 large scale cloud transformation including cloud assessment, migration, and delivery.
• String understanding of Azure platform (IaaS & PaaS services) & DevOps
• Experience in On-Premise to Azure cloud migrations using ASR, DMA and other tools.
• Basic understanding of networking, firewalls, ports and infrastructure monitoring tools.
• Knowledge of virtualization technologies and vendors (VMWare).
• Knowledge in High Availability and Disaster recovery implementations
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience with Terraform & DevOps is an advantage
• AZ-900, DevOps, SAFE Agile, PMP
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are an engagement lead and a driving force in the partnership between Capgemini and the client. You understand and analyze the complexities and opportunities inherent in a global business environment.
• You align the design of the Delivery according to the principles of enterprise architecture and control its successful implementation.
• You identify and assess technical evolution scenarios of a client organization, and define its governance processes and program management.
• You are acknowledged internally and externally as a thought leader, are seen as a role model in your community, and can operate effectively at the highest levels within national and multi-national organizations.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 15+ years experience, Bachelor's Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 2 and is seeking level 3/4.
• Should be masters in Foundation, People Leadership, Technology Awareness & Leveraging, Service & Delivery, Innovation & Capability Growth.
• Should be experienced in Client Acquisition & Development, Business Leadership.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.