Reporting to People Unit Leader and dotted to Portfolio Leader, the primary responsibility of the Azure Delivery Executive is to develop and harness innovative and scalable solutions on Microsoft Azure platform and be the liaison for client serving stakeholders and practice support service groups. Responsible for delivering large scale cloud transformation engagements with revenues up to $25m in size, Develop solution concepts, architecture, drive POCs with an eye on big picture and impact to client business environment. Needs to operate efficiently in a large matrixed organization. Adept in working with globally distributed teams in onshore/offshore delivery model. The individual must bring deep passion for learning and leveraging cloud and digital technologies for innovation and for creation of new revenue models.
• Delivery ownership for Azure migration & modernization engagements on one or more accounts by leveraging talent from local, onshore centers and offshore center staff.
• Act as a key point of contact for harnessing .Net sales & solutions, repeatable frameworks, and accelerators to meet and exceed our organization’s business goals.
• Mentor client serving Microsoft technology consultants and leverage the talent to enable the art of possible through innovation and POCs.
• Leverage Microsoft partner network to drive relevant solutions, innovation and collaboration.
• Promote Azure focused business transformation solutions to ongoing legacy programs.
• Transform current workforce to adapt to Azure and cloud native technologies.
• Support .Net Solutions & Pre-Sales: Respond to RFx, and opportunities and facilitate the sales process, resulting in successful leads & winning proposals for the Microsoft services growth.
• Strong commercial and business acumen to respond to RFx
• Strong communication skills, executive presence and start-up mindset
• Ability to collaborate with other capability & support teams, be a role model and a team player
• End to end delivery experience in service line, technology capability, and practice
• Hands-on with tools & methods in capability, business transformation delivery, sizing & estimations
• Passion for technology, innovation and industrialization
• Possess strong drive to take on new challenges and flexible to work and travel.
Required Experience 15+Years exp
Required Designation – E level
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are an engagement lead and a driving force in the partnership between Capgemini and the client. You understand and analyze the complexities and opportunities inherent in a global business environment.
• You align the design of the Delivery according to the principles of enterprise architecture and control its successful implementation.
• You identify and assess technical evolution scenarios of a client organization, and define its governance processes and program management.
• You are acknowledged internally and externally as a thought leader, are seen as a role model in your community, and can operate effectively at the highest levels within national and multi-national organizations.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 15+ years experience, Bachelor's Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 2 and is seeking level 3/4.
• Should be masters in Foundation, People Leadership, Technology Awareness & Leveraging, Service & Delivery, Innovation & Capability Growth.
• Should be experienced in Client Acquisition & Development, Business Leadership.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.