Azure DevOps Responsibilities:
• Engage into project activities and provide the support to enable the project team to have CICD pipeline using VSTS, Octopus and Azure DevOps and Azure Pipelines.
• Create the source code repo and provisioning of the environments for the development cycles.
• Responsible for some programming, software development using various programming languages and designing the use of related tools and frameworks for the development and implementation of DevOps pipelines and frameworks.
• This individual will review code written by other programmers, do requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
• This role is responsible to assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel, collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods and automation, as well as to supervise/train and mentor junior level programmers in automation and program coding.
• A core responsibility is also to represent team(s) in project meetings, as well as to work with business and functional analysts and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended.
• This may include duties to supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers and other DevOps personnel in one or more projects.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent work experience
• 6+ years professional development experience software development
• More than 3 years of experience in leading DevOPS practices.
• Experienced Azure DevOps Architect to perform development and operations on Cloud applications with Azure Pipelines.
• Strong knowledge in VSTS, Octopus DevOPS tools and PowerShell
• Azure certifications a plus AZ 900, AZ-300
• Azure DevOps certification AZ -400 is a plus.
• Extensive experience with Configuration Management systems as well as extensive experience in cloud automation (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, salt)
• Experience with Automation systems for end to end orchestration of infrastructure as code using ARM template or Terraform
• Experience with Source Control at a level higher than just a user (Git, SVN, branching and merging.
• Competent understanding of various SDLC methodologies from waterfall through agile programming practices
• Knowledge on tools like Bitbucket/GitHub.
• Ability to configure and use Jenkins or similar continuous integration tool.
• Knowledge of a public cloud (preferably Microsoft Azure)
• Awareness of Azure Service Fabric and other Azure services
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects. Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
• Qualifications: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.