In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3 etc.
• Proven experience assessing clients workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop business case and Cloud adoption roadmap
• Proven knowledge of AWS platform and tools
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
• Knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers etc.,) and mentor team to build necessary competency
• Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders in client organization.
• Experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters
• Experience to build scalable production systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures)
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Certification on AWS architecture desirable
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Study existing technology landscape and understand current application workloads
• Understand and document technical requirements from clients
• Define Migration strategy to move application to cloud
• Develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation. Create bill of materials, including required Cloud Services (such as EC2, S3 etc.) and tools;
• Design the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc
• Design the AWS network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets
• Design the HA / DR strategies
• Set up process, services and tools around cloud
• Oversee build of the environment
• Execute migration plan
• Leverage appropriate AWS services
• Validate the environment to meets all security and compliance controls
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
• You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
• You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
• Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
• Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.