Sr. Salesforce Sales Cloud Engineer
About DCX – Digital Customer Experience
The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice specializes in driving business value and customer engagement at each stage of the customer journey from marketing and sales to commerce and service. By combining proven methodologies, deep technical expertise, design and strategy, its talented teams take an integrated approach to addressing the total experience, for both customers and employees. By creating immersive experiences that engage and convert, brands can realize their CX vision and get the future they want.
Capgemini is a strategic partner of Salesforce since 2007 with over 2000 certifications and a Salesforce Partner Value Index with a score of 9.7 out of 10. With 890+ North American team members and 1870+ dedicated DCX team members in India, we are well-positioned to deliver at scale. We are a leader in customer experience (CX). Our holistic approach and breadth of experience enables companies to transform their business and transform the customer lifecycle. We implement technology, provide support and strategy for marketing, sales, service, and commerce solutions.
We work with several large B2B, B2C and D2C brands, delivering amazing results for clients including the cosmetic, entertainment, pharma, retail, manufacturing, energy, and telecommunication industries.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
- Strong technical knowledge in delivering a particular solution stack using Salesforce (Sales Cloud) with in depth understanding of technical configuration, customization and integration concepts for Salesforce
- At least 5 years of Salesforce implementation experience (at least 2 as Tech Lead / Dev Lead)
- Working towards Salesforce Architect certification and have received applicable certifications such as Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Developer, Architect)
- Technical Lead / Application Architect on at least two full Salesforce lifecycle implementations.
- Strong Salesforce to external systems integration (using APIs and IPaaS tools like Mulesoft, etc.)
- Strong Salesforce skills in the areas of configuration, custom build using APEX and Lightning
- Experience managing offshore development resources in a particular technical area (those being configuration, customization, data migration, integration)
- 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have experience in Package Configuration
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.