Your future in technology is bright with Capgemini. With over 200,000 people working out of over 40 countries for over 50 years, we are looking for the best and brightest technology professionals to join our team.
Our DCX group is increasing its market share and is considered one of the Growth Platforms for Capgemini. As a partner to Salesforce since 2007 with over 2000 certifications, we are the leading systems integrator on the Salesforce Partner Value Index with a score of 9.7 out of 10.Salesforce.com Solution. Our entrepreneurial company is always working with cutting edge technology, including the newest FSL offering: https://www.capgemini.com/service/capgemini-field-service-lightning-accelerator/
Senior SalesCloud Engineers/Senior Application Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package-based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
- Strong technical knowledge in delivering a particular solution stack using Salesforce (Sales Cloud) with in depth understanding of technical configuration, customization and integration concepts for Salesforce
- At least 5 years of Salesforce implementation experience (at least 2 as Tech Lead / Dev Lead)
- Working towards Salesforce Architect certification and have received applicable certifications such as Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Developer, Architect)
- Technical Lead / Application Architect on at least two full Salesforce lifecycle implementations.
- Strong Salesforce to external systems integration (using APIs and IPaaS tools like Mulesoft, etc.)
- Strong Salesforce skills in the areas of configuration, custom build using APEX and Lightning
- Experience managing offshore development resources in a particular technical area (those being configuration, customization, data migration, integration)
- Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have experience in Package Configuration
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.