About DCX – Digital Customer Experience
The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice specializes in driving business value and customer engagement at each stage of the customer journey from marketing and sales to commerce and service. By combining proven methodologies, deep technical expertise, design and strategy, its talented teams take an integrated approach to addressing the total experience, for both customers and employees. By creating immersive experiences that engage and convert, brands can realize their CX vision and get the future they want.
About Content Management and Marketing
Capgemini is a Platinum partner of Adobe. We integrate Adobe technology with our clients’ existing systems and identify ways to connect, manage, and optimize multiple channels used by customers, vendors, suppliers, and other end-users, all of whom have a different need. Ultimately, we help our clients seize control of their brands across these channels to deliver revenue-impacting initiatives.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
The role of the Business Analyst is to define business functions, processes and requirements for client marketing and commerce systems. Candidates should have experience working with clients to elicit functional requirements, define user experience needs and effectively communicating those requirements to the technical team. Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise, with respect to people, process, and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, processes, and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state, design, and functional gaps. They visualize the future state, design, and guide the change process from current to future state.
• Gather business requirements from business users, and help them flesh out those requirements to a detailed level that all can easily understand
• Document those business requirements in a way that effectively conveys the required functionality to the customer and to the technical staff
• Ensure that the technical staff thoroughly and accurately understands the business requirements, and interprets those requirements correctly into technical specifications
• Track progress on delivery of specific features to the customer and address any business issues that arise during the development process.
Key Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of relevant professional experience and a bachelor’s degree in a relevant area; or without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total)
• Apply consulting skills to solve a client business problem
• Communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence
• Demonstrate the use of consulting skills including questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Ability to understand complex business problems and offer meaningful solutions
• Experience with web marketing and commerce systems, Adobe Marketing Cloud and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) preferred
• Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Business Practitioner a plus
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.