• Minimum 5 Years relevant experience leading technology projects and small teams (6-10 resources), independently or as part of a larger program
• Bachelors (or Masters) degree in Technology/Engineering preferred
• ACE (Adobe Certified Expert) preferred as a business practitioner (AEM or Analytics or other Experience Cloud Solution)
• Technical Project Manager defines, plans, staffs, executes, and closes projects
• Technical Project Managers manage resource plans, forecast, and monitor budgeted versus actual spend, manage, and control project changes, and identify and monitor project issues and risks
• Technical Project Managers facilitate project status meetings, enabling proper communications between teams, and compile and represent project status to executive leadership
• Software development life cycle (SDLC) & ability to break larger tasks into smaller executable stories
• People Management and Communication
• Relevant Industry experience
• Experienced and comfortable with Agile Project Management processes and tools
• Experienced and comfortable with Offshore execution model
• A Technologist who is comfortable with SDLC
• Familiar with the technology of the project being executed, preferably certified user of the enterprise software utilized for implementing the project
• Comfortable in breaking the larger tech tasks into smaller tasks to be implemented by various team members
• Responsible for managing day-to-day execution of project activities and communication with project stakeholders and the project team
• Manage teams onshore and offshore, including vendor resources
• Skilled practitioner of standard project management and delivery methodologies
• Ability to lead PMO organization and all PM Tier 1 activities.
• Experience executing projects in Adobe technologies (Adobe Experience Cloud / AEM, or Analytics or Target or Audience Manager or Adobe Campaign or Adobe Media Optimizer) or experience executing projects in another CMS (Drupal, Sitecore, Liferay etc.)
• Strong understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
Nice to have Skills:
• Project management Certification
• Experience in process methodology (Agile/ Scrum)
• A Technology certification for the technology used to implement project
• Has an Adobe Certification as a Business Practitioner
• Comfortable taking Technical Decisions
• Risk Management, Time Management, Budget Management
• Focused under pressure
• Attention to detail
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.