Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion..
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
This design engineering role will perform activities contributing to development digital electronic hardware, firmware, and embedded software. These digital designs be targeting SoCs, FPGAs, CPLDs and embedded CPUs (such as ARM, MIPS, NIOS, MicroBlaze, RISC V).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of VHDL code to support FPGA based designs and debugging.
- Support of circuit board design, embedded software, design bring-up, and system integration.
- Demonstrate project management processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate interpersonal and organizational skills, the candidate will be interacting with other development teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science
- 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience integrating embedded digital designs, such as FPGA, PLD, MCU.
- Familiarity with embedded software and operating systems.
- Working knowledge of project management processes and procedures.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Experience developing FPGAs including design, simulation, and debug.
- Experience with verification languages such as VHDL, System Verilog, System C, UVM, V-unit methodologies.
- Scripting language familiarity such as Python, TCL, Perl, etc.
- Embedded software development in languages such as C, C++, and Rust.
- Digital circuit design and simulation tool experience.
Experience in high speed serial designs such as PCIe, SRIO, 10GigE.
- Experienced in developing project plans and estimates