Strong data engineering experience using Java or Python programming languages or Spark on Google Cloud. Should have worked on handling big data. Strong communication skills , experience in Agile methodologies , ETL / ELT skills , Data movement skills , Data processing skills.
• Experience in using Google Cloud Storge (GCS), Apache Beam (Dataflow), BigQuery, BigTable, Cloud Spanner, Dataproc or any other Google Cloud Analytical Services
• Hands-on experience on native services like BigQuery, DataProc, DataFlow, DataPrep, Pub/Sub and DataLab. Cloud Storage, Cloud Data Fusion, Cloud Functions, Cloud Composer
• Experience with open source distributed storage and processing utilities in the Apache Hadoop family and/or workflow orchestration products such as Apache Airflow.
• Experience with machine learning technologies such as Tensorflow, and experience in Google AI Platform particularly developing and/or training models or implementing solutions which rely on invoking such models.
• API Development: Minimum of 3 years of application design and development experience in a cloud environment, including 2+ years of coding REST services and API such as: Java, JSON, Python.
• Minimum 1 year of Google Cloud Platform’s Apigee EDGE platform and API development experience through the entire Software Development Lifecycle Process.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.