Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
As a Service Management Technology Consultant within Capgemini’s Business Services Global Business Line the following set of responsibilities and duties exists.
•Deliver functional tools strategies which support client business processes and support our global delivery centers, recommendations and solutions that will overall improve our client’s experience and delivery center outcomes.
•Promote Capgemini’s Digital Employee Operations (DEO), Digital Contact Center (DCC), and Digital Learning Operations (DLO) practice, its principles while leveraging our assets.
•Strong client facing skills and a good listener. Ability to push a point/right solution to different stakeholders (both technical and non-technical)
•A strong background in end to end infrastructure technologies and architecture, ideally from more than one company
•Project delivery for application discovery service both agent and agentless. Provide application modeling.
•ServiceNow expertise gained from production application deployment, proven experience of delivering complex cloud project engagements
•Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent presentation and facilitation skills;
•Possess the ability to clearly articulate the pros and cons of technology choices and solution design decisions and to construct and present rational options to clients and prospective clients on the options they have;
•Comfortable facilitating group discussions and leading client strategy and design activities; able to translate client needs and opportunities into architecture specifications that can be referred to by the analyst, development and migration teams;
•Have a focus on getting the job done and done properly;
Minimum 3 years of external consulting experience or other relevant experience related to successful delivery of technical contact center tools and solutions.
Certified ServiceNow System Administrator with 2 + years ServiceNow HRSD experience & completion of ServiceNow HR Fundamentals.
Completion of ServiceNow HR Fundamentals (within last 3 years) plus 2+ years ServiceNow HRSD experience
Zendesk Solution Consultant Qualification/Certification
Zendesk Support/Guide Admin Certification
Bachelor’s Degree required. Ability to independently understand and transition into Capgemini’s methodologies and approaches. Support technical and tools sales cycle with RFP/RFI/RFQ development. Technical and automation first mindset who understands the ever-changing Contact Center platform and associate tools. Experience in software QA testing including creating and completing tests, issue tracking and strong debugging skills. Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and interculturally across geographically
Business Transformation Manager (2):
Performs Project Management / Stream Management role during transformation projects for internal and external clients.
Ensures the delivery of a high quality, professional and proactive customer focused service.
Is responsible for delivering the projects on time and within the budget.
The role includes project plans management, reporting to the customer and internal management.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Plan activities, defines project approach, scope, milestones, success criteria, deliverables, risks, contingencies and allocating appropriate resource requirements ensuring that quality assurance activities are embedded
• Ownership relevant project financials (relating to projects under your management), work plan, resource allocation making adjustments when required, monitors progress, assesses risks that may impact outcomes
• Proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery);
• Delivery of projects / project streams to time, cost and quality
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Convey relevant information to management, ensuring client (internal management or customer) is aware of assignment
Progress/service status. Builds credibility and fosters business-partnering relationships
• Work with managers to assess strategic business issues / opportunities
• If requested, supports sales pursuits to design transformation plans for BPO clients, working with bid management team, transition management and solution architects
• During project delivery
Monitors and reports project progress
Monitors risks and prepares mitigation plans
Key client interface
Provide feedback / secure feedback is provided
• Provide guidance and advice to individuals ensuring that they obtain opportunities to enhance or support personal and professional growth and learning
• Contribute to development of transformation assets documentation (like GEM, GPM)
• Develop transformation agenda for existing and new clients
Qualifications: 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) Bachelor’s degree
Role Specific Competencies:
• Should be a master in People skills (Task Manager), generic and specific process, generic technology, Analytics. Problem Diagnosis & Solution and Benchmarking & Best Practices Assessment
• Should be experienced in People skills (Task Leader), Sales & Marketing and Stakeholder Management.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.